Eating back burnt calories,defeating the object?

Options
1235»

Replies

• felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    Options
    Just want to say thanks to everyone who commented on this topic.Today on the way to the gym the left side of my face and my left hand went numb and tingly.I went to the gym but when I came back phoned the Dr who sent paramedics out because I thought I'd had a mini stroke.Told the paramedic how many calories I've been eating and she said it wasn't enough.Rechecked my maintenance calories etc and after exercise I have been taking in 1400 calories which for a 183lb male who works out hard 5 x a week is way too low.I've been getting dizzy lately as well.The person who commented saying my calories seemed to low was right and I'm now eating 2900 after exercise,so I got it wrong.Thanks
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Just want to say thanks to everyone who commented on this topic.Today on the way to the gym the left side of my face and my left hand went numb and tingly.I went to the gym but when I came back phoned the Dr who sent paramedics out because I thought I'd had a mini stroke.Told the paramedic how many calories I've been eating and she said it wasn't enough.Rechecked my maintenance calories etc and after exercise I have been taking in 1400 calories which for a 183lb male who works out hard 5 x a week is way too low.I've been getting dizzy lately as well.The person who commented saying my calories seemed to low was right and I'm now eating 2900 after exercise,so I got it wrong.Thanks

Glad you are OK and have gotten some advise that you would listen to. Good luck.
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    Options

Glad you are OK and have gotten some advise that you would listen to. Good luck.

Thanks,was scary
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Yikes! So sorry you had to go through that! Eat up and feel better.