100+ to lose need support

Options
Janie1114
Janie1114 Posts: 2 Member
A new start for me. Need some friends on here that that need to lose 100+. Its so hard to do this journey alone. Will be there to support you and give encouragement through your journey as well. Really hoping to gain friends soon.

Replies

• Anilynlm
    Anilynlm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've got 98 lbs to lose before I reach my goal. We can do this!
  • terrylhatcher
    terrylhatcher Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started my journey Jan 7, 2013 and have gotten rid of 122 pounds so far!! I think I need to get rid of about 70-80 more pounds. I need some help too! You can never have too many fitness and goal pals!! I would like to be your fiend and chat! We can get to our goals! This is the first time I have ever gotten rid of weight and kept it off for longer than a few months. I have finally done it. It is going to be a journey, but I am in for the long hull!!
  • blazindr
    blazindr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just start with 5lbs at a time. You can do that!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I love friends who like and comment often, as I do the same.
  • westiemom7707
    westiemom7707 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you on this journey! I have 140-150 lbs to take off and I think support is key on the journey!
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok! Lets do this together.
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds and I just started 2 weeks ago! I've found a great group of friends who are so motivating and encouraging. Feel free to add me if you like. :)

I'm so thankful to have found MFP. The support here has been just what I needed.

You can do this! Best wishes...
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :D
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am new to myfitnesspal and wanting to see if anyone else is in the same boat or similar to me. I have always been very obese beginning after high school (active to completely non-active life). Have yo-yo'd all through my 20s. My husband and I were finally able to get pregnant and it was TWINS! Anyways, I got up to 322 as my final pregnancy weight. When our twins turned 6 months old, I realized. Holy crap im back up to 319.2!!! Off to weightwatchers I went. I am excited to say that in my 7 month journey so far I am down to 262.4lbs! I have a long ways to go still but approaching this as a 2 year plan turned new lifestyle to be healthy for my family.

I definately have been taking this one week at a time. Small goals have led to big happiness!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, please come and join us at The Get Fit Chicks! We are a community forum on MFP exclusively for Ladies who are looking to lose who have lost 100+ lbs :-)

We are all very friendly and active on MFP and would love to get to know you all! I joined in my first week on MFP and without their support, It would definitely be a harder journey!

Hope to see you there xx
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130 pounds. 7 down, 123 to go... Lolz.
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I now have 102# to go to my goal so feel free to add me! Together we can do this!
  • jennbrosnahan
    jennbrosnahan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 100 already and still need to lose close to 100 more! I log in daily....feel free to add me :)
  • augustrn2004
    augustrn2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! Feel free to add me. I figure the more friends for support the better. I'm currently on Day #14 and going strong. We can all do this together! :)
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm down 65 lbs, still got 55 to go.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    :smile: FR Sent!
  • Edmgirl07
    Edmgirl07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is late but you're welcome to add me. I have about 89 more lbs to lose. 105 in total. My goal weight is to get down to 150 :)
  • Anilynlm
    Anilynlm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just sent a bunch of friend requests to you guys (well, I will soon, first I need a snack). If I missed anyone, feel free to add me. :)
  • catecholamine
    catecholamine Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 more to lose to get to my goal. Anyone can feel free to add me. I follow a low carb, high protein, high fat diet.
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)