100+ to lose need support

Options

Replies

• RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm in a similar situation though I've been at this for like 3 months already :)
  • LittleMinnow
    Options
    So proud of you guys and your journey! I've lost 120 pounds and kept it off for a year! It's do able and rewarding. I finally found the confidence I had hoped for! Make small goals!! Reward yourself along the way! Every 0.2 lost is an accomplishment! One day at a time!!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • aglover15
    aglover15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am here with you all. I have lost 95 lbs since last May, but still have about 105 to go. I am struggling due to the my low self esteem, I still don't love my body. I have bad knees and a bad back and am having issue with the exercise. I can walk and need to do that more. I have a pear shaped body and hate it. This is what I need to get past since lately I have been doing some "cheating" that is making me feel soon guilty. I need help changing my mindset so I don't sabatoge myself. I welcome more friends, but I mostly read I'm not good at keeping up on posts. ????
  • Mavalicous
    Mavalicous Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My heaviest recorded weight was 335, I was probably closer to 350. I've lost 120 lbs and sit at 215 today. I never put the pressure of big goals on myself. I always looked at mini goals and it just kept going. If I was at 266 lbs. I would say to myself, Mike....just 2 more lbs and I will be 264 and half way out of the 260's! Once I was 264 I said to myself, wow just a few more lbs and Im in the 250's...and so on and so forth. I just ran my first official 5k today and last saturday I ran 7 miles. It didnt start that way though. I couldnt jog half a block without feeling like I was going to collapse..lol

Again...baby steps!!
  • itachan
    itachan Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My weight was 280, I lost up to 20 pounds. But then I have the misfortune of fall down 14 steps of a stairs the day after Christmas. Today I'm ready to restart my journey.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I have been here for about 2 months and I still have another 100+lbs to lose.
  • ltk77
    ltk77 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. Anyone please feel free to add me. I could definitely use the support and will also give support.
  • CurdsnWeigh
    CurdsnWeigh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends! I'm on a journey to lose 200 pounds and could use the support and positive community.
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started at 290, and hoping to get down below 180. Currently at 270, and a long way to go! Feel free to add me. :)
  • ange_903
    ange_903 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I only started a couple of weeks ago and have already lost 5lbs. Mostly they are a great bunch on here and really supportive. Good luck :)
  • gollihokey
    Options
    99 pounds to drop (45KG). it is 1 minute at a time right now. I only joined an hour back and already overwhelmed by my daily digits of eating. serious overeating here. but today is a start of my journey. we can achieve this !
  • AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me I haven't got quiet that much weight to lose any more but I would still make a supportive friend :)
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 and still have about a hundred to go! Feel free to add :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello, I don't have to lose but just wanted to say congratulations on starting your journey :-)
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend. :smile: We can do this. One day at a time, one step at a time and one meal at a time. It's doable and always better with encouragement and help from others. Have a great day!!!
  • aliceinweightlossland
    Options
    105lbs to lose here... I'm in this for the long haul, and I would welcome new friends. :D Feel free to add me!
  • Sleevarilla
    Sleevarilla Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose! My diary is open, my friends list is eclectic - those who are easily offended by language and/or subject matter will be offended at some point, although I do *try* to keep it clean. Kinda.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have about 105 to lose. Feel free to add me.

I used MFP a couple of years ago and was quite successful. I fell (jumped?) off the wagon about 1.5 years ago. Just started back last week. I find MFP to be very helpful. Everyone is so encouraging and supportive.
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose too. I love motivating and getting it back in return. Anyone feel free to add me.