HOT-ober Sixers: Week 3

Options
124»

Replies

• frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jennifer - hope your daughter is doing better soon.
    Shannell - great job on the 5K
    Lauryn - my thoughts are with you during this tough time, keep your head up!

Well the weekend was lots of fun with tons of family time! However this morning came way to early dd was up at 5:20am momma does not like it. But hey I guess it gives me a jump on my cleaning for the day and all the other things I need to get done.

Today will be a little bit of a challenge, have to take dd to get a blood draw done not looking forward to that, but then it is the norm shopping and I think as a treat we may go get some ice cream for a snack, I think we will hit TCBY for some frozen yogurt.

Well better run dd is done with breakfast and I need to get laundry going.

Hope you all have a great start to your week.

Tracy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    shanell sooooo proud of you. you did great. you have come a long way in the exercise area. you and your brother have never been able to resit those pancakes. it's ok, it's not often you get them.
    jennifer...hope she is doing well, will send up a prayer
    frogy..your days are about as busy as mine.
    everyone else. hope you had a great weekend.

i walked outside today. burned lots. been having pain in the ovary area again. already did a ct scan and nothing. will keep an eye on it. new meds before colonoscopy are making me constipated. so scale hasn't been good.

well, off to get the day going.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Well...this weekend went pretty well. Friday I got in a shred workout (level 3) but didn't have time for a run. We headed out to my parents house for the weekend. Had a good dinner there (chicken with broccoli and potato) and then a small slice of homemade apple crisp with cool whip free. So a good day over all. Then Saturday, had a good breakfast (oatmeal, 1/2 blueberry muffin, coffee) then headed to a baby shower. I ate HORRIBLY there! Had a piece of cake, some quiche, some calzone, fruit and veggies and some crackers and cheese! UGH! Totally diappointed in myself for there! Oh well. Then that night was chicken corn chowder at my moms (not too bad calorie-wise). No exercise that day though. Then Sunday I went for a run at my parents...it was WONDERFUL! Running on the gravel with the crisp country air! I loved it! Ran about 4 miles, and 1/2 of which was uphill! Good workout! So, overall the weekend was pretty good. Scale was up however, this morning...maybe due to starting TOM. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

Plan today:
    B-BananaNut cheerios, skim milk, coffee w/sugar-free creamer
    S-Banana, nature valley crunchy granola bar
    L-Turkey, 1 oz. cheese, lettuce, honey mustard on light bread, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-Apple and almonds
    D-Leftover chicken corn chowder
    S-Popsicle

Workout:
    Shred level 1
    Quick 2 mile run

Have a great morning!
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Had a good weekend with the kids. We went to the Farmers Market on Saturday morning. They do great there, and they love being my helpers! This weekend was the Farmers Market Community picnic. I took my parmesan squash & zucchini recipe. I got it off the internet and then tweaked it. I was thrilled to see that it was all gone when we left! :happy: I'm not much of a cook, but I've been getting better the last 2 months. Tony was able to take some time off from the Renaissance Festival to meet us there for the luncheon. It was delicious. And most of it (with the exception of the desserts) was extremely healthy! :drinker:

Also, Friday I ran 0.4 of a mile! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Kristin - I'm glad to hear Kadence's bump is smaller!

Jennifer - I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl.

Lauryn - (((hugs))) We're here for you!

Shanell - Great job on the 5K! I hope to do half as well on my 5K in March!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i'm loving it...i just wish i didn't miss a few days here and there and having to catch up...lol.....