The Silence Shall Fall

Options

Replies

• TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I am really glad I did my workout before posting this, because I have gotten NOTHING done ever since.

It is (not so)strangely difficult to get away from....hmm I wonder why
  • curvy_companion
    curvy_companion Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    DoctorWhoMemeGif4_zps77793ca1.gif[/URL]

Buy them all!!!
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Ha ha ha this is me!!! This whole thread has made my day!! I :heart: all the Whovians!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Buy them all!!!

this is my problem, I also buy them for my little un'
    I got him another two grab bag t-fury whovian t-shirts today just because.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh whovians! I want all the tees! Everyone should check out etsy.com as well. Such good stuff!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    You kids today, and your star trek and your....hoola hoops....
    100.gif
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    100.gif

Technically, Doctor Who was created in 1963...
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Not technically, it was, they just brought it back. Classic or new the Doctor is always awesome & I will cry so hard if they ever end the show again
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    100.gif

...and that's another thing...the sass mouth!
    88125-Clint-Eastwood-angry-gif-Gran-blrP.gif
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    Not technically, it was, they just brought it back. Classic or new the Doctor is always awesome & I will cry so hard if they ever end the show again

What do you think of the theory that Capaldi is a one-season-only Doctor, and they already have a replacement chosen for the next season?
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    The Doctor never truly stops - he carries on his adventures in books, comics and Big Finish audios while not on TV. Can't miss those. Nothing quite as epics as a penguin as a companion.
  • dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Spoilers!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I love that the thread is still going... and that my friends request in-box has exploded since original comment haha. Whovians... so happy to find one another!! One of my new found friends even sent me the link to find the shirt I wanted!!
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

What do you think of the theory that Capaldi is a one-season-only Doctor, and they already have a replacement chosen for the next season?

If that's true I hope it's Tom Hiddleston!!! If I really like Capaldi as the Doctor it will be sad. Just like Eccleston I wish he would have been the Doctor for a few more seasons. I really did love him.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    The Doctor never truly stops - he carries on his adventures in books, comics and Big Finish audios while not on TV. Can't miss those. Nothing quite as epics as a penguin as a companion.

I download the audio books frequently and listen to them when I go on my walks. Nothing like having Tennant in your head!!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options

If that's true I hope it's Tom Hiddleston!!! If I really like Capaldi as the Doctor it will be sad. Just like Eccleston I wish he would have been the Doctor for a few more seasons. I really did love him.

I know, I was a huge Eccleston fan too. It's his own fault though. :( As for Hiddleston... I would love that, but they never use big names. :-/
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    100.gif

...and that's another thing...the sass mouth!
    88125-Clint-Eastwood-angry-gif-Gran-blrP.gif

55382f00-0d8c-4a3f-b0a3-eeec1b0d5618_zps7df2428f.jpg
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    *Must avoid urge to watch Doctor Who and keep studying for my last exam*
    Well, now I've got a good way to celebrate once I've finished it!
    Going to read through this later...
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options

I think if you're a Whovian you must always be prepared for heartache for it will strike often