belly fat! exercise?

Options
13»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Might as well bump that thread as often as we can since it has great info!
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The best HIIT workout I've found is the STRONGER series on YouTube. There is 12 videos for Month 1 and each one is 30 minutes. Here's the link for for the first one, FIRE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt38koLzE4g
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    The answer to all your questions, is yes, yes, and not now, because I'm recovering from years of excessive alcohol consumption, from when I was a student. It totally destroyed my physique.

So you grew up having a lean stomach until you gained weight in college (and after college) from drinking. That would mean you didn't really need to worry about how to lose belly fat as you were growing because you kept physically active enough to eat the way you did (in other words you naturally maintained a lean physique like many people do before college). Since you are 49 that means you haven't had a flat stomach in about 25 years.

I was refering to when I was a mature student in 2008 lol

Anyway, this might apply to some women. So, here it is :)

www.livestrong.com/article/360855-exercises-for-the-endomorph-body-type/

Um. Yeah, no.
  • mantium999
    Options

Might as well bump that thread as often as we can since it has great info!

Agreed. Keep on bumping
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I am an X shape, which might explain my core strenght. Here's a brief article on female body shapes.

www.insideoutstyleblog.com/2010/11/body-shapes-explained-defining-points.html
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

No offence, but that's not quite it, either. I can't believe nobody knows the basics. Didn't anyone learn anything in PE? Lol

Etoiles, is that you?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I am an X shape, which might explain my core strenght. Here's a brief article on female body shapes.

Lol, no.
  • mantium999
    Options

Irrelevant to the topic posed by the OP. Keep on trucking though.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I am a little confused OP and would just like to clarify one thing...

Are you a US Size 38, a 38" waist, a European size 38 (US size 6), or something else? I don't want to make assumptions...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Are you a US Size 38, a 38" waist, a European size 38 (US size 6), or something else? I don't want to make assumptions...

He's male. They have this wonder system where their sizes are approximately equal to actual inches and mean something concrete. It's amazing.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

He's male. They have this wonder system where their sizes are approximately equal to actual inches and mean something concrete. It's amazing.

I want one of those. Where can I get clothing based on an actual measurement and not some arbitrary numbering system that assumes all women's legs are the same length if their waists are the same size.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    So sorry! No clue why I assumed female!

But yeah... it would be amazing to have a measurement size label instead of some random number that varies vastly by brand lol