I can't eat breakfast

13»

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    I can't eat breakfast, can't eat until I have been up at least 2-3 hours. I do occasionally eat but eight times out of ten I see it again and if it doesn't come back up i'm heaving for ages trying to keep it down. I used to attend a mother and toddler group where the smell of toast used to tempt me every week and for the 2 years I attended I was sick or honking every time. Everyone joked that I had the longest ever pregnancy!

I can however drink and this is where I tend to use slimfast.or juice with pulp. It doesnt have the same effect as solid food hitting my stomach. If you can drink in the morning then perhaps try a shake of some sort.

And before anyone jumps on me, I know slimfast isn't thought of very highly but it does a decent job when needed and I LOVE the cafe latte flavour. I'm not doing the slimfast diet, its just there when I need it which tends to be 2-3 shakes a week
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    If you take your multi without food, that's likely what's making you not want to eat/feel like you're going to throw up. Eat something small and take your multi and you'll feel a LOT better. I was at a point where I threw up every day for a week in the morning and I thought I was pregnant, but it was my multi abusing my stomach. Taking it with/slightly after food made a huge difference. And your supplements will be absorbed better too. Win/win!
This discussion has been closed.