44dd!! knocking me out

Options
2»

Replies

• Hotlips69
    Options
    I have large heavy breast and I work out and also play alot of baseball in the summer time. I wear a good underwire Sports bra and then I wear this thick sports bra type thing over it and they don't move. Unless doing jumping jack I feel some movement but they work great! Both were purchased at Walmart!!
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    I have large heavy breast and I work out and also play alot of baseball in the summer time. I wear a good underwire Sports bra and then I wear this thick sports bra type thing over it and they don't move. Unless doing jumping jack I feel some movement but they work great! Both were purchased at Walmart!!

its those jumpling jacks that are doing eye damage lol. I also heard jillianmicheals is releasing a range of sportswear including bras so take note .....she is listening!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have 2 that I love, love!! Underwire, full support, back closure (like a real bra) bought them at walmart and they were fairly inexpensive.

I have 38 d cups and they do move wayyyyy too much when I run. These help so much that I don't really notice!
  • Elijah0630
    Options
    I'm a 36 E and I wear an underwire bra with a sportsbra over that and then a VERY snug stretchy wife beater over that ...keeps the girls right in their place LOL GL!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I wear a 38DD and I have 2 high impact Adidas ones that I layer and it holds the girls in place. I had a friend in college that wrapped an ace bandage around rather tightly under her high impact sports bra. It worked for her for soccer games.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I dont have that issue here never have. mine are small 32A I lost alot of my girls when I lost all my weight.
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    I could never run, even after reduction. But I hear that doubling up on the sports bra helps.

Thank God for plastic surgery and reduction :laugh:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Another shout out for Shock Absorbers. I'm a generous 40 F and my girls dont budge in the gym. I wont buy any other brand.
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    I don't mean to laugh but I couldnt help it while reading this. I love how you made humor of it.... shows confidence~! But while I was pregnant I went to size Fs NO JOKE!I went to Fredricks of hollywood and they fixed me up with a very supportive bra. Wasnt more than 40 bucks wither =)
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    PS destination maternty makes some good sports bras.. I know youre not pregnant but they are made to be comfy, supportive, and they are available in bigger sizes since pregnant tends to make your boobs tender and balloon up!
  • shelliewu
    Options
    omg girl you are cracking me up! I was never able to find anything supportive. I had a reduction last year; best thing I've ever done for myself.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I have 42DD's as well, and they are a pain, literally, when working out. I got my sports bra from Jockey, the "C-cup & Up Bounce Minimizer" and it was $38. It's awesome!! No bounce and no pain.
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    This just made me lol...I double up on sports bras because I'm too cheap to get an Enell...but it's too funny because it JUST happened to me like 20 minutes ago.

Does anyone else here workout using Kinect? Where it FILMS you? Well...I was playing Kinect sports and I usually hide the videos when I'm by myself, but I decided to take a peek at my triathalon. Yeah, I was physically holding my chest in place as I did the hurdles. Scary. It was ALL over the place.
  • lachicadelfuego
    lachicadelfuego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I work out with the kinect. Lol It's funny what you do that you don't realize until you see the video. I am looking for a better sports bra for that very reason. :laugh: