2»

Replies

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    or eat teh d*** pizza, enjoy it log it and move on

don't run away from food, food isn't bad in itself
    pizza won't make you put on weight

now eating too much pizza and going over your calorie target for hte day ...

I see what you're saying, but the OP said it doesn't fit her macros for the day. Therefore, she wants to avoid it like the plague.
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    or eat teh d*** pizza, enjoy it log it and move on

don't run away from food, food isn't bad in itself
    pizza won't make you put on weight

now eating too much pizza and going over your calorie target for hte day ...

I see what you're saying, but the OP said it doesn't fit her macros for the day. Therefore, she wants to avoid it like the plague.

although it can be ok to balance up macros and cals over a couple f days or week too..
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I work in a "dental" clinic that is 330,000 sq feet with about 120 people...there is ALWAYS a birthday or permotion going on.

state agency of over 2000 here- there is crap CONSTANTLY in this building- it's EXHAUSTING.

Plus swapping from bulking to cutting- one day you are eating all the free food you can get your paws on- and the next you say no to literally everything- people do not understand and cannot comprehend this. You get used to just saying no thanks. Plus I hate wasting food and I bring my lunch all the time.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Don't come into the staff room. We're eating pizza in here. Yummy pizza.

I'm on my way!