800 Calorie Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. You have nowhere near the amount of weight to lose for it to be recommended that you eat a VLCD (very low calorie diet). It's unhealthy and you could cause yourself damage.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

I know everyone is of the opinion that you need to eat xxxx amount but my view is listen to your body.

I think something is really, really wrong with your hearing......

How so?.. I understand MPF's idea on minim amounts but I am still able to function , Am not hungry or feel faint.

If that is you in the profile pic your a guy...say good bye to your muscle., say hello to weak brittle bones, nails, hair, being cold, being grumpy, sleepy, lethargic, no energy..

And yes you say you feel fine...but if you have been doing this for a while you don't know what "fine" feels like...
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    tmi
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

I know everyone is of the opinion that you need to eat xxxx amount but my view is listen to your body.

How so?.. I understand MPF's idea on minim amounts but I am still able to function , Am not hungry or feel faint.

If that is you in the profile pic your a guy...say good bye to your muscle., say hello to weak brittle bones, nails, hair, being cold, being grumpy, sleepy, lethargic, no energy..

And yes you say you feel fine...but if you have been doing this for a while you don't know what "fine" feels like...

Or they look at a pound of ribeye and say "I think that's...200 calories?"
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Here's a question, do you know your b.m.r? If not, look it up. Then ask yourself, " is my calories just a 100 over that b.m.r? If not, your hurting yourself.
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    steve-carrell-office.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Not...yet...but you are running your body down and screwing up your metabolism.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

Not...yet...but you are running your body down and screwing up your metabolism.

plus 1000
This discussion has been closed.