Top MFP Conspiracies

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    #4 MFP is a thinly veiled dating/hook up site.
    tumblr_mcs5z4gyRH1r4ekn1o9_250.gif

Got you laid...

tumblr_mlzx3uPrRz1rcy99do1_500.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I kinda want to post the definition of Conspiracy.

GAWD, I'm so MEAN!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    #4 MFP is a thinly veiled dating/hook up site.

I had no idea...

So when do you move into independent woman's house and become her new boyfriend? So jealous.

I was just asking this last night!!!! It hasn't been 2 months yet... :cry:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    disagreeing with someone automatically equates to being a bully even if they decided to do a juice detox and only eat 800 cals a day!

tumblr_mhuca5X23j1qcbe8jo1_500.gif
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    #99 If you're a chick and decline a FR from a guy then you're instantly a lesbian. True story.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The MFP Mods don't actually exist.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Arguments that happen on MFP, are product companies duking it out. If you mention sugar addiction, Coca-cola or Nestle representatives will come in and encourage their products. This site doesn't intervene because it would lose funding.
    o.0
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    i personally love the LLbean ad today.. thanks MFP!
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Did someone say sugar addiction?

NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® products encourage children and adults alike to get the important nutrients they need from milk. NESQUIK Powder has 25% less sugar than other leading brands and is fortified with calcium, vitamin C and other essential nutrients. The Ready-to-Drink variety comes in nine delicious flavors and is easy to drink on the go. Nestlé’s new NESQUIK 100 Calorie Chocolate Milk delivers a delicious portion-controlled option that has 40% fewer calories than other low-fat flavored milks.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    #8,992 - Trolls come here and make multiple profiles.

allstate-mayhem_01.jpg
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    They want you to eat back your exercise calories so you stay fatter longer and spend more time on the site. :tinfoilhat:
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    MFP, Perez Hilton, TMZ and Muscle and Fitness are all in bed together. What an orgy!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    They want you to eat back your exercise calories so you stay fatter longer and spend more time on the site. :tinfoilhat:

Busted out laughing!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    #123 Everyone who has been on MFP for more than a day suddenly becomes a nutrition and fitness expert
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    All of my ads are for underwear. And Gucci shoes.

MFP wants me broke.
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    #123 Everyone who has been on MFP for more than a day suddenly becomes a nutrition and fitness expert
    ...and a medical expert :huh: The number of times I've read "your doctor is an idiot"/"your doctor doesn't know what s/he's talking about".... How arrogant - and irresponsible - do you have to be to think you know better than a doctor?!?

ETA: unless you're a doctor/medical expert yourself of course :-/
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    ...and a medical expert :huh: The number of times I've read "your doctor is an idiot"/"your doctor doesn't know what s/he's talking about".... How arrogant - and irresponsible - do you have to be to think you know better than a doctor?!?

ETA: unless you're a doctor/medical expert yourself of course :-/
    Yes! Because you know... doctors know everything!!
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Losing weight has made me an expert in weight loss, nutrition and health.

Mockery is equivalent to evidence.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Fortunately, to counter this, medical school makes every doctor a nutrition and fitness expert too.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Love #3. I have such odd feelings about my body changing. Like I cried over the face that my toes were not all fat looking anymore. I could not handle that for like a good half hour. It was strange. Could have also just been PMS, LOL

So true.

I really don't much like that when I sit on a hard seat I don't have the extra padding now and I have to stand because it hurts.