Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Salt & Vinegar Crisps/Chips

124»

Replies

• arrowprayer
    arrowprayer Posts: 77 Member
    tumblr_mrtrg9P5gX1sp9fcho1_500.gif
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    I ate a bag of Rave Xtra Salt and Vinegar chips once... they were so good and strong, I kid you not - I lost my taste buds for three days.
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    LOVE them with a passion. My mouth started watering and I could actually taste the vinegary & salty goodness. Some of my favorite chips :)
  • krispy1982
    krispy1982 Posts: 47 Member
    The good thing about these chips is that the vinegar in them makes them practically calorie neutral

Ha ha ha ha ha! ! Well done!
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Absolutely the best, not a fan of kettle chip style though, I donno, too crunchy odd texture...I like ruffles though.
    My husband is amazed at how fast I can gulp down a large bag of lays. So I have a sign on the door no lays allowed!
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    I will eat them until my mouth hurts. Period.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    I. LOVE. THEM. And I'm American. lol

And a lot of Americans I know love them as well. Guess it's who you know. :wink: ... They're everywhere where I'm at and back home In Seattle. I live in Southern CA.

and

Salt & Vinegar Almonds as well.

Mouth watering...

Yep!! I'm in Washington state, and LOVE them! And so do a lot of my friends! Maybe it's a west coast thing?? :happy: I also don't eat them very often, because chips are not on my healthy eating list! But every once and awhile my daughter will have a bag and I'll eat a couple. YUM!!

We love them here on the east coast, too! I love fries with vinegar on the boardwalk in the summer, yumm.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Love them!!!'mm and I am American lol but I also love vinegar on my French fries and on my grinders ( subs, hogies, heroes , sandwiches ;) ). Yumm