Sweat pants

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    When I'm at home on the weekend and don't plan on leaving the house, I'm all for sweat pants.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    OH...Yoga pants on women are very hot!! I would really like to buy the inventor of such fine clothing a beer!!
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    also love Seinfeld...
    Yoga pants over Seinfeld any day. Based on your pictures twice as much if your in em! :wink:
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Sweat pants, PJ pants, Lounge pants.... Love 'em like a fat kid loves cake.

BUT I only wear them at home. I feel like at home, I should be comfortable and to hell with having to look sexy but if I leave the house, jeans go on at the very least. IDK going out in sweats unless it's 2am or an uber emergency I see no reason you can't take 10 seconds to change your pants. <-- FYI, this in my favorite line from one of my favorite movies "The Whole Nine Yards"

"Change your pants, we're going out!!" <-- words to live by!!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Then you have Zubaz pants....

zubaz-pants-photos-23.jpg
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I like to sweat. I like pants. It's like chocolate and peanut butter. They just go together. Sweatpants. *quivers with excitement*
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Sweat pants are on within 5 minutes of me getting home.

This....I dress up daily for work. Switching into my "comfy" yet probably tacky, clothes is the first thing I do when I get home.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Do not like sweat pants but I love my yoga pants.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    i avoid anything that's going to make me look like a bundle of sticks in a sack. :blushing:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Then you have Zubaz pants....

zubaz-pants-photos-23.jpg

OMG Zubaz are the cat's azz, especially if you have the matching sweatshirt.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Sweat pants, PJ pants, Lounge pants.... Love 'em like a fat kid loves cake.

BUT I only wear them at home. I feel like at home, I should be comfortable and to hell with having to look sexy but if I leave the house, jeans go on at the very least. IDK going out in sweats unless it's 2am or an uber emergency I see no reason you can't take 10 seconds to change your pants. <-- FYI, this in my favorite line from one of my favorite movies "The Whole Nine Yards"

"Change your pants, we're going out!!" <-- words to live by!!

I agree with this completely.

I do wear compression style exercise pants or shorts when I go out on a bike ride or hike but I will not wear those to dinner with friends or anywhere else, unless it's a 5 min grocery run on the way home from actual exercise-related activities.

The yoga pants and lounge/pj pants I wear at home are a whole separate thing...they are not for exercise, errands, or daily wear...only worn at home! If I actually did yoga, I'd have separate nicer yoga pants for that :-)
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    It's Friday...I got off work early, took the scrubs off then put the sweatpants on. Sloth mode has been activated. :bigsmile: I'll wear some jean or shorts tonight if I go out, but I don't think my back porch swing wants me to leave. :ohwell:
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    I very rarely wear sweatpants. When I'm home/sleeping/being lazy, I wear shorts. I don't wear pants unless I have to.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    OP, what are you wearing here?

60967321_8650.jpg
  • MB_Positif
    OP, what are you wearing here?

60967321_8650.jpg

GASP!!!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    They might not be sweatpants. Who knows. :)
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    I prefer windbreakers. The "woosh" sounds make me feel like I'm faster than everyone else walking around me.
  • MB_Positif
    I prefer windbreakers. The "woosh" sounds make me feel like I'm faster than everyone else walking around me.

*scampers off to buy windbreakers for my 5k race in May*
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    No sweats, but I practically live in flare-legged yoga pants when I'm home. That, or capri running pants.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    My husband things my sexiest outfit is my compression running pants and sports bra.