Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred results

A month ago i decided to do something to kick start my weight loss. I went ahead and chose Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. For me it was more like the 32 day shred. I took one day off because i ended up with really bad food poisoning and could not move and i ended up not doing it on Easter as well. My eating was not 100% perfect so I know that my results could have been even better if it was. In the end i ended up losing a total of 8 inches.
2 off waist
1 off stomach
3 off hips
1 off each thigh
I personally notice a difference in my arms, stomach, thighs, and back. I also have a pair of jeans that were super tight when i started but now i have wiggle room and need to wear a belt.
I would definitely do this program again and i would make sure i ate right so i could enjoy the full benefits.
Feel free to add me on here and Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbrIwSqU5GAUexhSmrQEoRg for my weight loss vlogs. I also made daily vlogs while doing the 30 day shred on there.

Day 1
30ds1F_zpsf38705b5.jpg

30ds1S_zpsc2ea3ee2.jpg

Day 30

30ds30F_zpsbd28394c.jpg

30ds30s_zps7460525a.jpg

jill_zps5a9b8cc1.jpg

Replies

• Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Omg...what a difference♥ You kicking this thing Down.......Keep up the good work lady!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    I just love you!! I just finished my 30 days today - Started with a MFP group on March 24th. Where were you to help me? LOL.

I too really enjoyed the DVD and the routines. I must admit I took off 9 days total. I also wasn't doing well dieting. I didn't take my measurements which I should have, because I do feel tighter and stronger. YOU look FANTASTIC!! Great JOB. I am motivated to keep going.

Congrats.
  • lindsaymarcin
    lindsaymarcin Posts: 81 Member
    WOW!!! I'm going to have to try that!! Awesome difference!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Awsome progress!!!!! I flunked out of Jillian:noway:
  • Thanks everyone! If I would have known about the group I would have joined lol. I think i will start it again in June or July and eating right.
  • WendyZ82
    WendyZ82 Posts: 44 Member
    Wow! You look great! I see a huge difference. I'm currently on day 6 and you have motivated me to keep with it :smile:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    You look great, wonderful job :)
  • lorigrocks
    lorigrocks Posts: 123 Member
    Amazing results...I'd love to give it a try...not sure if I can though cuz I do kickboxing 3 times a week?
  • Glad you got great results!!
  • The workouts are 27 minutes so its easy to fit into your schedule
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    WOW great job!!
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    You look great! What a fabulous smile in the after picture! I'm half way through 30ds. Thanks for posting the inspiration
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! You look great! I was just about to skip my 30 Day Shred today, but I am going to get that done now. What an inspiration!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    AWESOME JOB!! Im on day 5 and do much stronger.
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome change!
  • kmr0293
    kmr0293 Posts: 50 Member
    great job
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Wow that's awesome! Great work :drinker:
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Great progress!!! I love JM's 30 Day Shred! I'm doing her Ripped in 30- I started it last year but didn't get past week 2 before I started slacking but I'm going to finish it this time! i'm on week 3!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Big change! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!