Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred results

2»

Replies

• GREAT JOB!!! :smile: Im on day 27 of the 30 day shred and my results are immense!
  • elly610
    elly610 Posts: 25 Member
    Wow! Great results!! ????
  • FoodieMotion
    FoodieMotion Posts: 78 Member
    I did it last year and it is amazing what it does to your middle girth. I think I only lost 1kg in that time but visually I looked very different (from the muscle gain/definition).
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Great motivation equals great results! Awesome job
  • biba_luly
    biba_luly Posts: 12 Member
    Wow! You look great! I was just about to skip my 30 Day Shred today, but I am going to get that done now. What an inspiration!

Same here LOL :D ,,,I was going to escape it but after i saw this am going to do it right now

Great job ! the difference is very clear ..keep up the hard work ;)
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    I'm motivated to start the 30DS again!! Were you doing anything else or just this workout?
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 251 Member
    That is a huge difference!! BRB getting the 30 day shred NOW!
  • 50in2014
    50in2014 Posts: 4
    Wow, such a big change. Well done :)
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    big changes in such a short period of time. Amazing!!!
  • Hey armydreamers, i only did the 30 day shred and i didnt even count my calories during the time. I know if i would have counted calories the results would have been even more impressive.
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    Hey armydreamers, i only did the 30 day shred and i didnt even count my calories during the time. I know if i would have counted calories the results would have been even more impressive.

That's awesome!!
  • On day 6 of workout, enjoying it much more now! However, haven't seen any weight loss happen as of yet..is this normal or am i doing something wrong?
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Fair play to you. Going to give this program a go. Have seen the results from a work colleague who has completed it too.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    Yes! A good difference. Nice work!
  • Awesome results! I may give it a try.
  • ilikesitspicy
    ilikesitspicy Posts: 24 Member
    Blown away. Totally motivated to give it another go again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!