52lbs gone - Finally time to show some before/afters...

Options
13»

Replies

• erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!! go Meag! We're all so proud of you :drinker:

Erika x
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing. You are such an inspiration! The expression on your face is beautiful. It's obvious that you are so much happier and feel amazing. Thanks!

Oh, and good luck on the upcoming 10K!!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you :bigsmile:
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    Meag! Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures!! You have changed your entire future for the better (not only because you are such a hottie :wink: , but because you are so much healthier and confident as well!) I am sooooo proud of you!! You are going to do awesome running your 10K and you deserve to be so proud!:drinker: You have worked hard and what a great way to celebrate!!

Best wishes!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You did great! Terrific job!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference! I'm inspired by your gradual increase from walking to jogging to running a 10K!! Or was it 5K? Doesn't matter - anything that ends in "K" is awesome!! :laugh: Maybe someday, I will do the same. Thanks for sharing your progress pictures and story. You look SO healthy!! I bet you feel great, too! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Good for you, and yes thanks for sharing the pictures it really does help me seeing the success of others, when I get near my target I will be posting mine!
    Enjoy your new body and your life of fitness and health WTG!
  • inguvap
    inguvap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What a transformation? Very nice.
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    Well done you!

Big difference and you look great!!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    you look so happy crossing the finish line. Great job, Keep it up. PS you have great hair.
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!..
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    thank you for sharing this, its a major inspiration. you look like you're built like me and your start weight is the same as mine. congrats, i hope someday i have pictures as inspiring as these as well! :)
  • myramainz
    myramainz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are awesome! We have the same birthday. I hope I am as close to my goal by then as you.:bigsmile:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are awesome! We have the same birthday. I hope I am as close to my goal by then as you.:bigsmile:
    Best day of the year!! :drinker: You'll be well on your way by then! Good luck!!
  • jlbjab
    jlbjab Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Good for you! Thanks for being an inspiration to the rest of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!