What's do you think your biggest body flaw is?

Options

Replies

• brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    That whole giant section from my collarbone to my knees.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* n thighs :-\
  • dooniez
    dooniez Posts: 48
    Options
    That jelly donut they call my stomach
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    MFP has helped me love my body just the way it is. Awesome people here in all shapes and sizes. You are all beautiful!!

Well, except if you've got an ugly attitude....bad *kitten* is fine, though. Yeah, if I could change anything, it'd be that ugly attitude that gets me down. I'd swap it for bad *kitten*! Think I'll go pump some iron now.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Lower abs... can't tighten them up.
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    giant, knobby knees

knees like a baby horse or giraffe

like wearing flesh colored sports knee pads all the time

Dude! This! I can't wear leggings because as soon as I bend my legs they're ruined forever! :sad:
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    height - that will never change.
    waist line - hope it gets a little smaller - I refuse to give up hope, lol.
    arms - I come from a long line of bingo wings. Not sure how much hope there is there.
    flat butt - no idea what to do for that but since I can't see it I don't worry to much, lol.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    My inherited turkey neck (I get good at taking photos)
    My big stomach, even when I am a tiny 56kg I have fairly big jiggly belly :grumble:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously thick thighs.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    upper arms
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    BOOBS. I've been fat since I was a kid. They suck.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am as stubborn as a mule
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    My bum. I'm cursed with a Kim Kardashy-*kitten* and the more I work out the rounder it gets :(
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @laurajane1990 i will swap you, i used to have a very sizeable round bum, but since i've lost weight it is completely flat, my mission this year is to actually grow a bum lol x

i'd have to go with wrinkles :sad: i'm not ready to be old yet
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    @lucylousmummy I hoped my bum would shrink - instead it was my bust!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Too well endowed. Fitting clothes properly is a nightmare. Hoping weight loss will fix that some.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    All over... I am technically in the "healthy" range now but I don't wear the weight well. My body type looks much better a lot thinner.

I'm doing Zumba now but when I'm ready for toning I want to try Brazil Butt Lift. lol, infomercial DVDs.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Guys!! We need to stop with all the self-defeating language! I'm guilty of it, too, but I'm working on it and must encourage all of you to do the same! Your biggest body flaw? It doesn't matter! Embrace who you are - good and bad! Perhaps the real answer to that question for all of us is our brains telling us we're not worthy of thinking we are beautiful in our own ways?? I don't care about your flabby stomachs, your weird knees, or your baby face. I care about your confidence and self-worth and love for yourself and others! Just saying... :)

^^^AWESOME^^^ :drinker:
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Options
    "FLAW"?! Pshh I am johnny bravo pose. I am purtyy -does a johnny bravo pose-