NaNoWriMo

Options
13»

Replies

• Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    This is my 5th year doin NaNo. go by Valqis, just like on here. This year is gonna be HARD for me, no ideas, no rumbles, NOTHIN! good luck to everybody and add me, I'll drop random drops of encouragement when i get on to upload my word count everyday.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    I just signed up!!!! Look for me: nhsoprano :smile:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Have they fixed the buddies yet?

I hope so. We're only DAYS AWAY!!! I need my buddies!!

I had a sudden flash of brilliance for a story. I hope it sticks. I'm quite a Pantster when it comes to NaNo but I did make notes.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure wheather i am doing it this year or not. i have done it for the last two. the first one, i bombed it. last year, i completed 50,000 words and had a great story. this year, i don't seem to have any ideas on what to write about. :) i probably need to figure it out soon, huh?
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Buddies are up and fixed!!

Add me :)

dirtybird
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Anyone else up and going today?

Didn't think I'd have it in my but my story has taken off on it's own and I'm barely keeping up :)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I got 400 words done at the kickoff party and then went home to sleep. REALLY need to get caught up today... if I can get 3K by the end of the evening I'd be ecstatic - but I doubt that's going to happen. Haha. I had NO ideas on Monday, so I'm probably going to scrap what I've got and start over.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I was planning on it but life got in the way so I'm hopefully going to try next year. I used to write a lot but in the last couple years I've stopped writing (and moved more onto my other hobbies like sewing and photography lol) but I'm hoping if I can force myself to do NaNoWriMo some year that it will help kick start me into writing again.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yeeeaah i am at like 150 words:( get movin Ellie!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Just went and added those of you I was not friends with! Same username. =)
  • Kekibird
    Options
    This year's story is flowing. I'm up to 11k in two days. it's frightening how well it's going. I just hope I have enough story to hold out!!