Curtis Stone Cupcake recipe from Biggest Loser last night

Options

Replies

• paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You're a lifesaver - wanted to search for the recipe today but haven't found the time. Thanks bunches!
  • mistiegayle
    mistiegayle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump!! :flowerforyou:
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    pump
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Bump again!
  • cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Very cool, can't wait to try it.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    bumpity bump!
  • mpos
    mpos Posts: 55
    Options
    bump. thanks!
  • joleanrook
    Options
    Bump!! YUM!
  • RB12000
    RB12000 Posts: 43
    Options
    Sweeet :)
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm doing this weekend!! :wink:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    Ok I made this last night to bring into work today, the cake is pretty good, but I made the raspberry icing and well it needs some honey or something, just go really light on it and it's alright... I think another option would be to use the FF coolwhip on it too... there's about half the cake left and we cut it at lunch but with a serving beign 70 calories (or one WW point as my coworker pointed out) it's a pretty good dessert. :)
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE MY HERO!!! Thanks - I've been meaning to look for it and I've been so busy! THANK YOU!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks for posting these :) I liked his tip about asking if you can bring cupcakes to parties etc, that would be so much easier than trying to figure out what the heck your eating sometimes.
  • KnightOwl
    Options
    Made these today. The cake came out ok but the banana cream cheese frosting needed a lot of work. It was much too tart and just tasted like cream cheese. I added 2 tsp of vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of sugar to the frosting. It made it ALOT sweeter and only added 20 calories per cupcake (and that is if you divided the frosting up evenly among the 14 cupcakes-- I found myself with a lot left over) Topping it with a raspberry is a must. Overall I think this was a waste of supplies and calories. I love you Curtis Stone, but this recipe is HORRIBLE. There has to be tastier ways to bake healthy somewhere out there!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I would definitely choose a cupcake over Curtis Stone. I don't get it. I don't think he's attractive at all. :oP

Maybe for the frosting you could decrease the amount of cream cheese, add cool whip, and maybe honey? Hmmm.. sounds like a good recipe.