short gals!! What do you wanna weigh?

Options
1235»

Replies

• rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and my current body fat is about 35%. My goal is to be between 27-29%. 147 pounds would be about 29% bf.

I'm 5'1.5" and around 120. My body fat is around 34%, but I'm starting to question the accuracy of that. I do have a bust and hips. My goal is also around 27-29% and weight around 110-115. However, after doing a fitness/weight loss program at work, I was advised I am already pretty close to where I need to be and probably won't lose more, so I'm focusing on toning and getting more lean.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    4'9 here. My initial goal weight was 45kg (99-100pds), but my body decided to drop another 5kg to 40kg (about 89-90pds).

I'm happy enough here. My body fat at last check was in the 18-20% range and I'm looking at doing some cut/bulk cycles in conjunction with my current strength training, so may end up heavier, but shaped a little better. Whatever happens, happens :smile:

I'm quite a small build, never really had big boobs even when breastfeeding (although they did get up to almost a D lol), but am also fairly muscular as I was quite active during high school and university. My daughter is built the same as me - short, powerful legs and strong arms. I will never be described as truly 'skinny' LOL Now if I could just get jeans to fit properly....
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    5'3", want to get back to 110lbs and decrease BF (I've gained weight the past few months due to horrible eating habits :mad:) Started working out again this week, this morning's weight was 114lbs.
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm 5'4, my initial goal is 140 but I'd like to be closer to 120 eventually and then maintain at that.
  • SarahNerd
    Options
    I'm 5' 3". I am aiming for around 124 lbs, but my actual goal is to be muscular, fit back into my old, favorite clothes, and not lose my boobs. I'll always have my hips and butt; they're not going anywhere. I'm basically looking to fit into a US size 4 - 6.

Edit: I forgot to mention one of the most important goals! I want to be strong and able to move things on my own. I work in IT and want to be able to move servers and other large equipment without assistance. I would also like to be able to move furniture on my own. Being short, I always have to ask for help reaching things high up. I want to not need to ask for help moving large things. So... weight doesn't matter so much for that goal as fitness does.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11". I want to be between 125 and 130 lbs.
  • gloriaeffe
    gloriaeffe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and currently 110lbs.
    I don't really care about weight as I'm working on body recomposition. Right now I have 22% of body fat and I'd love to drop to 18% but I'm finding it quite challenging...

I'm at 1,200 calories/day and I eat back all my exercise calories. I haven't seen many progresses in a while so I'm considering to upping the calories a bit and see if it helps.
  • satisfyingmyinnerfatkid
    Options
    I'm between 5ft. 3' and 5ft. 4' and I'm aiming for 130 pounds. I originally wanted to get to 125, but not sure I'm up for that lol
  • satisfyingmyinnerfatkid
    Options
    Oops Don't know how to delete
  • mooncath
    mooncath Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and 105 pounds. I think I'm happy with how much I weigh. I wish my legs were less bulky though.
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    5'5, 105 pounds ... I've always been small (weight wise) but got to a point where I felt so uncomfortable within myself so have toned up and dropped 10 or so pounds. I just want to maintain/add more lean muscle so in turn increase my weight if need be :smile:
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    4'11 first goal is 145. When I get there I'll see if I want to lose more and how much.
  • spmcavoy1
    spmcavoy1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and currently 182.2.

Ideally I'd like to be between 130-145 and/or wear an 8 most of the time.
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", started at 150, currently at 132, want to be between 115-120 (so I'm either halfway, or a little over halfway to my goal weight, depending on what end of the range I end up at). I at least want to get down to the low 120s since I've been that weight before, but if I'm 125 and toned, I'm not gonna get disappointed about it.
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When I was 135..I was a size 12. I'm five ft two. I don't understand how one can be a size 4. It must be where the weight is carried, I guess but I didn't carry my weight in my butt or anything. This always confuses me.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and what to weight whatever weight I look in the mirror at myself in a bikini and say, darn...I look hot.

I think the weight lifting will help with that.