Sauna...Naked Or Clothed?

Options
2»

Replies

• ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    As a non-Finnish person with no authority in anything other than stalking Finns, I echo this.

As a Canadian who had a membership to Goodlife Women's once... we got to wear towels wrapped around our torso, and no one said boo.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I prefer folks wear a towel. It's actually nastier to me when someone comes in to the sauna after working out and they are still wearing their already funky and wet clothes. At least with a towel the sweat gets soaked up before hitting the wooden seats so someone else doesn't have to come in and sit in your stink when you leave. Same goes for totally nude. I really don't care visually, it's a hygiene issue.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Clothes or at the very minimum towel.
  • tommy309
    tommy309 Posts: 3
    Options
    naked with towel
  • Flyer69
    Flyer69 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I Europe you get evicted if you wear ANYTHING, you just need a towel to sit on, why i the US and Australia always so sensitive about these things.
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Naked. Or at most with a towel but preferably naked. I'm so glad I live in Finland where people would look at you really funny if you came into the sauna with workout clothes on. :noway:

ETA: Actually I should try it and see if I would get kicked out for wearing clothes in the gym sauna. Nah. I hate it when people look at me funny