Star Wars Episode VII

Options
13»

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm exited about it. I'm probably in the minority though in that I liked Episodes I-III. They were definitely not as great as the originals, but they were fun to watch.

Cheers to the minority! I enjoyed them too. I also find it interesting that people who say they didn't like them struggle to come up with what I consider to be viable reasons. I felt they did an excellent job with them.

Reason 1:
    Hayden Christensen was/is a horrible actor

Reason 2:
    Jar Jar

Not viable.

1. Hayden is *SO* hot and very believable as an Angry Young Man.

2. Jar Jar is funny and flat-out lovable.

:smokin:

what movies were YOU watching???
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    They should have stopped the series after the Empire Strikes Back. Everything after that is just a merchandise selling vehicle

19cdpj5zd2ue6gif.gif

"Return of the Jedi"

O

M

G

Return of the Jedi was one of the best movies of all time!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

"Return of the Jedi"

O

M

G

Ewoks were the intolerable nonsense that paved the way for Jar Jar and the other cutesy crap that followed. The Yoda, Darth Vader, and Obi Wan ghosts getting all chummy together at the end was horrible, as well as revealing that practically every character besides Chewy and Yoda actually had blood relations.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

"Return of the Jedi"

O

M

G

Ewoks were the intolerable nonsense that paved the way for Jar Jar and the other cutesy crap that followed. The Yoda, Darth Vader, and Obi Wan ghosts getting all chummy together at the end was horrible, as well as revealing that practically every character besides Chewy and Yoda actually had blood relations.

Okay. .but other than THAT. . it was awesome. .!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Misa' thinking eet-za' gunna SUCK!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    No Billie Dee Williams?

Severe lack of Lando >:(
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited, at least in part because come 2015, I'm going to be FIT and plan to rock an awesome costume for the premier.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Return of the Jedi was one of the best movies of all time!

I love Return of the Jedi, but Mark Hamill is such a wooden actor. That pivotal scene where Yoda tells Luke Darth Vader is his father had Yoda showing more emotion and acting range than Mark Hamill! Search your feelings. You know this to be true.
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am super excited.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm exited about it. I'm probably in the minority though in that I liked Episodes I-III. They were definitely not as great as the originals, but they were fun to watch.

Cheers to the minority! I enjoyed them too. I also find it interesting that people who say they didn't like them struggle to come up with what I consider to be viable reasons. I felt they did an excellent job with them.

Reason 1:

Reason 2:
    Jar Jar

Not viable.

Keep smokin, lady

:bigsmile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

"Return of the Jedi"

O

M

G

Ewoks rule!~
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Not even Gollum and a Weasley can help this movie!
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Reason 1:

Reason 2:
    Jar Jar

Not viable.

Thank you so much for this post... I honestly loved Jar Jar, and will probably always get a lot of **** for it, and Hayden is supa fine =P