Replies

• ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    There is much goodness here.
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Dr Who? Well that woul explain the pic in the ticker...
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Whovian threads make my heart happy :flowerforyou:

ETA: correction, my hearts* :heart: :heart:

*frantically looks for a "like" button to mash*
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    Dr Who? Well that woul explain the pic in the ticker...

You mean mine? His name is Mal, and he's my mascot Adipose. :D
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

samba-gif.gif
  • DoctahJenn
    Options

samba-gif.gif

Oh my gosh, please remind me what he's really doing/saying in this scene before I actually believe it's real and have to go find it.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

samba-gif.gif

Oh my gosh, please remind me what he's really doing/saying in this scene before I actually believe it's real and have to go find it.

That's when Cassandra (the "last human" skin sheet thing) ends up inside of his body and realizes he has two hearts :wink:
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you're right! Ack, I need to rewatch that episode. That one was full of fantastic moments.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    There is much goodness here.

This!... Firefly, Buffy, Angel.. I'm learning Dr. Who slowly boyfriend is showing me it... Harry Potter, Trekkie.. Batman!.. umm yeah all around geek ...
    Also LARPer and card game player .. love me some Cards Against Humanity!!!... Some console gaming.. I'm an old school Nintendo girl.. these newer systems have too many buttons lol.. but I I still played at an old fashion Halo Fest couple weekends ago (4 tv's. 4 xboxs and 16 controllers/people) SO um yeah..
    Feel free to add me....
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6lbelg6wP1qbrw9j.gif
    I swear, every time I see him I think of Adrain Paul, and then think of him jumping out of a tardis, beheading someone, then jumping back in and disappearing.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I swear, every time I see him I think of Adrain Paul, and then think of him jumping out of a tardis, beheading someone, then jumping back in and disappearing.

Bwahaha, I never quite thought of that! Way to cross your universes!

I'm always open to friend requests from fellow Whovians, or other geeks/nerds. Just put a quick note so I know why you're sending it :wink: Love Firefly, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc, and of course lots of books. :bigsmile:
  • Lleldiranne
    Options

samba-gif.gif

That's when Cassandra (the "last human" skin sheet thing) ends up inside of his body and realizes he has two hearts :wink:

I love that episode! Especially this part, it's hilarious, and shows what kind of actor David Tennant is! (Remember, in his first episode, he spend 90% of it in bed, and then this was his second. Way to break in a new Doctor!)
  • Lleldiranne
    Options
    Unpopular opinion time!

Nine is better than Ten.

Sorry, folks.

Ohhhhh, not an unpopular opinion around here! I am of the opinion that eleven was the better Doctor, Ten was the better actor, and Nine... well, Nine was the way I always wanted the Doctor to be.

Four (Tom Baker) was my first Doctor, and it took a lot for me to like anyone else for a long time; I really struggled when Peter Davidson took over. But really, I think they each have their own strengths and each actor put something of himself into the character. They were each what they needed to be for the time.

I have my preferences, but I like them all (or almost all)
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options

Love this. Nine was awesome :) All of them are in their own special way.

The Doctor Donna was actually the best, though.
    tumblr_mm8ervSeKr1soe9w9o1_400.gif

I LOVE Donna. So many people thought she was whiny, but I thought she was hilarious.

I was just ecstatic to have a redheaded companion :) Of course i'm a bit biased!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options

Love this. Nine was awesome :) All of them are in their own special way.

The Doctor Donna was actually the best, though.
    tumblr_mm8ervSeKr1soe9w9o1_400.gif

I LOVE Donna. So many people thought she was whiny, but I thought she was hilarious.

I was just ecstatic to have a redheaded companion :) Of course i'm a bit biased!

At that point I was just ready to be rid of all the romance stuff. I was still mourning Rose, and while Martha was good, she was a bit mopey. And then Donna came in, and she was hilarious! I was ready for a change of pace. Though my favorite companions of all time are Amy and Rory, even if they DID sort of hijack the show.
  • mbitely2004
    mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    6e4b66b59d73ad2432758194e8c3f7d9.jpg
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Honestly, Donna has been my favorite companion (post 9th doctor/Eccleston episodes anyway) and the Doctor Donna was the best! Especially when she says Oy !!! :laugh:
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Are you my mummy?
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Seriously, friend request me.. I'm awkwardly awesome. :wink: :laugh:

Oh yes she is!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Empty-Child-GIF.gif