POST IF YOU ARE LOSING WEIGHT 1-2lbs a week!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    74 lbs over 39 weeks

Journal everything that goes in my mouth. Minimum of 3 30min workouts a week. I really try to get 5-6 times a week for more than 45 mins

Consistency
    Consistency
    Consistency

Lots of drive and support

Thanks to my Faith in God and My wife and family
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    bump...so I can come back to this later....LOL
  • Nano911
    Nano911 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    NO FAIR!!!! I just can not lose 2 pounds in one week.
    I am allowed 1200 calories per day and if I stick to that I will lose .7 pounds per week. I wear a polar heart monitor and will burn between 200-350 calories per workout doing P90x. Trust me I "bring it". I have tried to increase my workouts to two a day doing P90x and Insanity and can get to 500 calories doing them both. But it just is not humanly possible for me to do them both each day. I do have weight to lose but I am a small person and just can not get a 7000 calorie deficit each week. So I guess that it is different for everyone, because I am one that eats pretty clean following Tosa Renos Eating Clean plan and works out on a regular basis following the P90x schedule for the last 6 months and still can not lose 2 pounds per week. I wish I was one of those people that could eat a pizza and then walk my dog and burn 1000 calories, but that is just not how it is for me.