Nipple Piercing? Tattoo?

Options
12346»

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Seems to be a lot of judgey judgey going on in here! That said, I have 11 tattoos, started getting them when I was 18. There are only 3 that I don't like anymore and that could most likely be fixed with a touch up! I love my ink!! I had my nipples pierced when I was 21! I didn't find it that painful but I only left them in for 2 days! The healing was what I couldn't handle!! It itched like crazy and I couldn't wear a bra!! No bueno! Hope this helps!
  • todamgood4U
    Options
    I have had mine pierced for about 10 years now and I love them. They do require some effort to take care of while healing, but I recommend anyone thinking about it to just do it. I have 2 tattoos and 4 piercings and for me, the tattoos were way more painful.

LWC.jpg

LWC1.jpg
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I'm planning on getting my first ink next month and it'll be on my wrist... *gasp!* I'm also planning on getting a Monroe piercing... my ears and tongue were pierced years ago.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of god, if you intend to get a white tattoo, read up on them and see whether the tattoo artist knows what happens with blue drawings on skin prior to tattooing. If they don't seem to know what they're doing, run for the hills. Have seen some nasty stuff online where a "white" tattoo was a disaster to say the least.