Taco Bell

Options
12346»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I like the cantina bowls, it's either that or 3 fresco chicken tacos (why do people keep calling them 'fresca'?).

I haven't been in a while though, last time I was surprised they actually changed the chicken tacos to shredded chicken.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I used to order so many things when i went....and ate them all! I always said i was going to get a shirt that said " body by Taco bell" I still eat it but rarely now....
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My standing order with them was 2 Baja Steak Chalupas and order of Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. I'd mix it up sometimes with the Steak Mexican Pizza or the Nachos Bell Grande with steak. I use to love the steak they had, but they changed the recipe a year or two ago. I still get it because I prefer it over the ground beef and chicken.

My husband's standing order is 2 Meximelts and 1/2 Pound Cheesy Potato Burrito.

Taco Bell is our "go to" fast food place. I don't eat there nearly as much as I use to, but it definitely has a place in my life!
  • One_Last_Time
    Options
    Crunch wrap supreme. Haven't been to taco bell in years though. :/
    I make my own crunch wraps that actually have meat and stuff in them.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    3 crunchy taco supremes and a diet pepsi.

Or

Nachos Bellgrande and a crunchy taco supreme and a diet pepsi

Or

Taco Salad with no rice
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    The Cantina Bowl. Comes with either steak, chicken breast or vegetarian. It has rice, corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado dressing, and is on a bed of lettuce. The vegetarian has an extra serving of black beans. The steak and chicken meat are lean and good. It's the only thing I get. They also have the same in a burrito, but I just get the bowl.
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    In one setting I order:

3 Fresco beef tacos
    Nachos Bell grande
    bean burrito
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been a Taco Bell addict ever since my college had a location IN THE CAFETERIA! (Evil! :devil: )

So my regular order is:

1 - Crunchwrap supreme
    1 - Hard shell taco
    1 - Bean burrito (no sauce or onions)
    1 - Large Baja Blast (yummmmy)

And I've been known to go through the drive thru regularly just for the Baja Blast soda....when are they going to sell that **** in stores!!!
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Usually get 2 steak or beef soft tacos and an order of cheesy fiesta potatoes, which I stuff inside the tacos with fire sauce.

When I didn't care about how much I ate, I used to get a crunchwrap, a double decker taco (or 2), either a chicken chalupa or a gordito and a cheesy potatoes.
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell will be the death of me! Or at least the death of my fitness goals. I'm not much for fast food but for some reason Taco Bell is my weakness. I haven't had it in about 3 months but the fact that I still think about it depresses me lol
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I don't eat there very often but usually a Cantina Bowl or Chicken Soft Tacos. I want to try their breakfast taco sometime. It looks pretty tasty
  • ton40orbust
    ton40orbust Posts: 155
    Options
    Usually a 5 layer burrito with Rice instead of Beef and a cheese quesadilla. But I recently discovered that me and gluten do not get along and I'm still researching what I can and can't have at T-bell and other fast food restaurants so I have been ducking out on going when my friends decide its time for a fast food run
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    When I go to Taco Bell, I usually get the bubble guts.

That said, those Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos are amazing. I also like the Nachos Bell Grande, Crunchwrap (breakfast or regular) and the Steak Quesadillas.
  • snappled
    snappled Posts: 48
    Options
    Any damn thing I please.

Taco Bell never killed anyone.