Anyone Starting (or Restarting) A mini goal, 2lbs by Oct. 25

saimabhaidani
saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
here, my stats...

Hieght: 5.9 ish
weight: 161.5
mini goal: 159.5 by 10/25

Anyone with similar stats/goal can join. Start when you want to, but be sure to finish by 10/25!

okay, here I go!

Replies

• SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    I'm restarting (again). I've done this several times now... make a little progress - fall off the bandwagon, put it all back on. I'm back up to 148 - with an end goal of 130. This month, I'm hoping to make it 146. (I'm 5'4 btw).
  • I'm in but going for more than that! Set your goal higher, you can do it! 2.5 or 3! If you haven't been counting recently 5 pounds should be a cinch!

I'm 5' 7.5"
    164.5 lbs.

I'll shoot for 159! total lose of 5.5 pounds....yikes!!!! I think I can!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    I'm in! I'm 5'2.5" and 152.8 lbs. By 10/25 I would like to be at 149 (or less). The 140s have been eluding me, so if i can reach the them by the 25th, that would be great!!
  • saimabhaidani
    Okay ladies, Lets do it!

Oct. 15th 2010:
    sas16: 152.8
    funnygirl: 164.5
    Selkieghost: 148

I have started this morning with a healthy breakfast(egg whites and half toast) and 30 D shred level 1 (just went and bought the dvd last night, walmart, $9)

My weight this morning: 161.9 :(

Here I go, keep up!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 524 Member
    I'm restarting (again). I've done this several times now... make a little progress - fall off the bandwagon, put it all back on. I'm back up to 148 - with an end goal of 130. This month, I'm hoping to make it 146. (I'm 5'4 btw).

I'm RIGHT there with you! (5'5)
    SW 160
    CW 147
    Mini 145 (Still From August) Ugh!
    GW 139
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    I'm in too!!

I'm 5'5'' and my CW = 154 lbs. Want to lose 3lbs and reach 151 lbs by 10/25.
  • saimabhaidani
    time for weighing in Ladies..................... so how did you all do over the weekend???

I tried drinking a full glass of water with half a lemon squeezed in it before lunch and dinner to decrease my appetite and it seems to work..... down to 159.8. I hope its not water weigh and it lasts........ keeping my finger crossed.

Cant wait to hear how my group is doing, pretty much accountibility is the only thing keeping me going.......
  • spellbinder25
    wow ontrac...nice progress! looks like you'll meet your goal before 10/25 :)

i'm going to weigh-in later during the day & will update you all tonight...looking forward to it...good luck to everyone!!
  • sas16
    Great job ontrac!!

I weighed in at 151.0 this morning. Down 1.8 lbs from my start weight so happy with that. Hoping i don't plateau and i reach the 140's by the 25th. :smile:
  • saimabhaidani
    thanks,

@ sas: good work sas, we still have this whole week and you only have two more pounds to go..... be ready to welcome 140s :0)

@spellbinder: I will be waiting...... don't you dare skip it :)
  • spellbinder25
    nice job sas!!

i'm lost a pound...down to 153lbs now...2 more to go...Gonna be tough since i've been aiming for 2lbs/week but have consistently losing at the rate of 1.5lbs/week. I'm happy with that rate but have to meet my goal for 10/25..wish me luck :)

Good luck to you'll too!!
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Only down by half a pound... but - at this point I'll take what I can get... will up my activities this week, barring any issues with my shoulder acting up (have a shoulder injury that's basically there for life).
  • spellbinder25
    hey selkieghost...1lb in a week is good...and you just have 1 more to go ...am sure you'll manage that...good luck :)
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 524 Member
    I will be weighing in later this week, but I will let you know! The scale has been running my life lately and not helping me, so I have put it up for a week. So I think I will weigh in on Friday (11 days after my last weigh-in). I have not been doing well at all! I have had the worse cravings for junk lately! Ugh I have to get out of this rut or I will never see my goal!

You all are doing great! We will make it!
  • sas16
    Good job everyone!

selkieghost...a half pound is still good. It's still a loss and at least you're a bit closer to your goal! You'll make it.

spellbinder...great job! Good luck with the rest of the week.

k...we all hit bad patches. I know I have. Don't beat yourself up or get discouraged. Just start fresh. You can do it!

Good luck to all for a good week.
  • spellbinder25
    how's everyone doing? we are 3 days away from our weigh-in....so looking forward to it :)
    not that i've done much work-out this week ...infact i've hardly done any...but plan to make up for that one the weekend...
    hope you are all doing well this week!!
  • I just want to get OVER my plateau!! Would love to lose just 1 lb this week. :(
  • saimabhaidani
    Hellllllllllllloooooooo everyone!
    Yup, getting very very close to out final weigh in...... hope everyone is holding on. Here are the stats of everyone, please correct me if there has been changes..... (hopefully positive ones ;)

Oct. 15th 2010...................till now:

sas16: 152.8.....................down 1.8 so 151............. stay ready to welcome 140s by monday
    funnygirl: 164.5 .................has been lost.................. not so funny
    Selkieghost: 148...............down 0.5 so 147.5..........any thing is good, considering the injury
    Ontrac: 161.5.....................down 3.5 so 157.5...........what the hell happened there?
    kcurtis: 146.6..................... will update today :)..........waiting anxiously
    kpfister................................ welcome...........................I just know you can do it! just put your 100% in to it.
  • saimabhaidani
    Yup, getting very very close to out final weigh in...... hope everyone is holding on. Here are the stats of everyone, please correct me if there has been changes..... (hopefully positive ones ;)

sas16: 152.8.....................down 1.8 so 151............. stay ready to welcome 140s by monday
    Selkieghost: 148...............down 0.5 so 147.5..........any thing is good, considering the injury
    Ontrac: 161.5.....................down 3.5 so 157.5...........what the hell happened there?
    kcurtis: 146.6..................... will update today :)..........waiting anxiously
    kpfister................................ welcome...........................I just know you can do it! just put your 100% in to it.

I really hope my weight loss there is not some water weight........ I had been eating around 1400 cals almost all from healthy choices and have exercised reasonably through out (3-4 days) and tried drinking 100oz of water......... had one slice of pizza on wed. and soda only twice this week............other than that, NO Junk food (no cakes, rolls, pastries, chips) since Saturday!
  • spellbinder25
    hey ontrac...you missed me on the stats update :(

This discussion has been closed.