For anyone afraid to go to the gym...........

Options
2»

Replies

• AllieMarie2244
    AllieMarie2244 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all people watch at the gym, lets face it, doing an hour on an elliptical, you NEED something to do besides watch yourself sweat, but for the people that think that when they walk into a gym, everyone (and their brother) is going to be looking at them, pointing and whispering, laughing at them, questioning their workout clothes AND thinking that they are bad parents for not being at home with their kids.......well, its just not gonna happen. They need to realize that everyone is into doing their own thing at the gym and for the most part could care less what they are doing.

exactly
    of course people are going to look at you of course im going to look at you
    but im not there to mock you or be vocal about what you are doing
    majority of the people are they to work out and get out
    thats basically me at the gym
    put in the time and LEAVE
    go hard and go home
    not chit chat with the girl beside me about how that guy over there constantly is moving his junk around and touching the weights right after lol
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    that guy over there constantly is moving his junk around and touching the weights right after lol

Sorry! I had an itch. :embarassed:
  • AllieMarie2244
    AllieMarie2244 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    that guy over there constantly is moving his junk around and touching the weights right after lol

Sorry! I had an itch. :embarassed:

lol!
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    i used to feel like that but I got over it real quick and the gym I am with is great, everyone is pretty much just doing their own thing, they may look at you as you walk by but that's pretty much it, they usually just nod or say hey and go back to doing their thing. I people watch every once in a while if I get bored lol but that's about it.