Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm very reserved in public and straight forward when i go to the store i go to the store, im there to shop in and out. Today some lady was looking at my a-ss the whole time i kept catching her, i didnt care i found it funny, so to make things funnier i kept pulling my Sweater down; like a female would to cover it up, and she knew it...im such a tease arent i? Then again im just playing the roll reversal.
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I usually carry a stick to keep them all away, I mean I got to live my life somehow
  • jpayne1216
    jpayne1216 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I beat the ladies off with a stick too
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Never. So hit on me! Lol
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I only get hit on when i straighten my hair (do guys hate curls or something?) and it is usually with the funniest pick up line :lol:
  • JustBillyB
    JustBillyB Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    No. Think I'm doing something wrong!
  • JustBillyB
    Options
    I only get hit on when i straighten my hair (do guys hate curls or something?) and it is usually with the funniest pick up line :lol:

You should get hit on even with no hair!
  • JustBillyB
    Options
    Most of the time I don't know the difference between getting hit on or someone just being nice.

Uh huh. Lol
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    JustBillyB wrote: »

You should get hit on even with no hair!

:blush: thanks!
  • chevelle_9903
    chevelle_9903 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    In chit chat forums yes. In real life no.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Can't remember the last time.
    What do I need to do to get them digits?! Wink wink, nudge nudge
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    @kchuskey she wants your balls bro
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    not yet..

Well hello there Ange.. HOLY CRAP IS THAT A SNAKE OMG GROSS

roflroflrofl. its 2 snakes.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    BTW, @angelamichelle_xo , those are awesomely beautiful snakes. I am a fan of snakes and lizards - they have such lovely patterned skins and they are graceful. I would hit on the snakes, lol, but don't take it personally.
  • Charliesgirl2019
    Charliesgirl2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ha! Can Def relate to others on if people are being nice or hitting on me lol. It usually goes over my head and later on I'm like... wait a min lol. I'm a friendly person so half the time I don't realize what's going on lol. But.... if I do notice I blush big time omg! So, yeah I do get hit on sometimes, which is nice cause I have a handful of kiddos and I feel old LOL
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Not usually, but seems to happen more lately
  • number33x
    number33x Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Only by @wolfehound33 :D
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    back when I lived in a bigger city and went out to the bar a lot and generally socialized a lot more and therefore met a lot more people, yeah. all the time. not really at all since I moved and became much more of a homebody.
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    As a delivery driver, one might think it would happen a lot. Not so much actually...maybe I'm oblivious to it....