Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    If I do, it's usually by creeps that only want to hook up, which I'm not into. I've met a few nice guys that were very polite when they flirted & were interested to know me & took the time to because we had common interests. But, I rarely get hit on. Guess guys are scared of redheads, 'cause.. you know, we're crazy apparently haha.
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Nobody likes me.
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    If I do, it's usually by creeps that only want to hook up, which I'm not into. I've met a few nice guys that were very polite when they flirted & were interested to know me & took the time to because we had common interests. But, I rarely get hit on. Guess guys are scared of redheads, 'cause.. you know, we're crazy apparently haha.

That being said...id buy you a drink and have some decent convo in a bar and see where it went if I came across you..js...and gingers don't have souls, they steal them from other people :p
  • CTnicktellis
    CTnicktellis Posts: 846 Member
    I don't go out much at least not to bars/clubs but I get hit on a lot. I'm oblivious to it at times but figure it out once the person gets a little more aggressive, verbally and/or physically. It's a good feeling being a guy especially since I'm close to 40 years old...except for when I'm at the gym...then it's annoying.
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    I get hit on by elderly men lol
  • AestheticStar
    That being said...id buy you a drink and have some decent convo in a bar and see where it went if I came across you..js...and gingers don't have souls, they steal them from other people :p

I don't mind chit-chat or getting to know someone, but when guys make it obvious they're into sex, that's super annoying. Haha, lieeesss. We are not soul stealers. We're just awesome, haha. :p
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member

I don't mind chit-chat or getting to know someone, but when guys make it obvious they're into sex, that's super annoying. Haha, lieeesss. We are not soul stealers. We're just awesome, haha. :p

Agreed...maybe I'm a different breed..but I want to know what makes the hamster wheel turn just a bit before sexytime...don't get me wrong, sexytime is fun, but there's gotta be substance to it...
    There was a time and a place for hookups...college..
  • AestheticStar
    Agreed...maybe I'm a different breed..but I want to know what makes the hamster wheel turn just a bit before sexytime...don't get me wrong, sexytime is fun, but there's gotta be substance to it...
    There was a time and a place for hookups...college..

Getting to know people & make friends is by far more important to me than hook-ups. I've known people that do the whole one-night stand & it's just.. not appealing at all, plus it's risky. I'm more into only being with the person I am romantically involved with for a while. Not all guys are bad, I do admit, I've met some that have been nothing but really cool & just friendly.
    Lol exactly.
  • grandslam1965
    grandslam1965 Posts: 830 Member
    Never
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I'll hit on you!

Yes, but I'm around a lot of guys every week taking pics. It happens and it's part of the job I deal with. (the best, the groom that kept calling me a milf all night, and the groomsmen that put his room key down my shirt)
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    More flirting toward than really hit on.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Not usually...but had a cute waitress ask me where my date was when I was out with friends. I probably should have followed up...
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    edited February 2016
    Nope :(
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    No but I'm kinda ugly
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Na, people don't even acknowledge me
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I'd acknowledge you!

YEs.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Never in all of my coming up to 42 years!
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    edited February 2016
    Nope, never.
  • Awillz_Conqueror
    Awillz_Conqueror Posts: 145 Member
    Yes, in person. On MFP, no.
  • becauseican1
    becauseican1 Posts: 25 Member
    Nope not really....