Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Not anymore.

..but I have such a structured lifestyle now whereby Im either smelly in the gym, at work or with my Best friend aka my man.
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Never, probably a good thing!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    So, in all seriousness, are we becoming such a PC society to the point that a person would be afraid of repercussions with HR and would avoid even respectfully hitting on another person? Or is this just human nature and we're all a bunch of *kitten*?

I think its because in real life I'm not beautiful enough to be noticable. You can't use filters and stuff in real life.

I'd hit on you~ just sayin....
  • brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    So, in all seriousness, are we becoming such a PC society to the point that a person would be afraid of repercussions with HR and would avoid even respectfully hitting on another person? Or is this just human nature and we're all a bunch of *kitten*?

I think its because in real life I'm not beautiful enough to be noticable. You can't use filters and stuff in real life.
    I'd hit on you as well! no way I would pass you up. I may get shot down too.. haha

• Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hiding in the low of your photo doesn't help, either
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Yep, I sure do, and that's ok with me, I'll take a compliment when I get one!
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    mntnwmn477 wrote: »
    Yep, I sure do, and that's ok with me, I'll take a compliment when I get one!
    damn right! you deserve compliments too!

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Nope - not going to happen.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    No....I don't think I'm very approachable

Omg where's that eye rolling emoji when you need it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Hey I'm not saying I'm not worthy of being hit on.....I'm just saying in real life a big dude with scars on his face and scalp from fighting is not someone a woman usually approaches.....nor should she.....;)

I dunno. I suspect you're oblivious to the signals. I suspect women see scars as rugged and a big dude can provide one with a sense of safety
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options

Hey I'm not saying I'm not worthy of being hit on.....I'm just saying in real life a big dude with scars on his face and scalp from fighting is not someone a woman usually approaches.....nor should she.....;)

I dunno. I suspect you're oblivious to the signals. I suspect women see scars as rugged and a big dude can provide one with a sense of safety

I second this. I think scars are hot, it's life and I think of them as battle wounds and you survived.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Omg y'all! I got hit on last night by a beautiful man & it was ah-mazing! Although I'm so socially awkward that I was a total fail #shame
  • brianbgboy
    Options

man im also a real big dude! 6'6" and 240lbs now. I too have fighting scars from years back and It hasn't affected me yet. I think we do need to carry ourselves a bit different due to size and intimidating woman from it but overall its not bad..

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Online...yeah.
    IRL....not so much, because I'm a social hermit at times and the only ones hitting on me are a good 10 years younger and either a waiter at Chili's or the gas station clerk.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »
    Nope

Whatever!!
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member