Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• honorthecolors
    honorthecolors Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it counts on being hit one. With women its different but with men they are more open about it I think. I have been told by women either my legs are great looking or how to make their legs like mine which are tone and muscular.
  • daedae171
    daedae171 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it counts on being hit one. With women its different but with men they are more open about it I think. I have been told by women either my legs are great looking or how to make their legs like mine which are tone and muscular.

Man, I get about the same kinda treatment. I only get complimented on my hair though. :|
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I'm running and working hard to improve myself. I had another woman tell me I had "man calfs" but a man told me they were "sexy". People are just rude! I will show you mine if you show me yours :#
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

I'm running and working hard to improve myself. I had another woman tell me I had "man calfs" but a man told me they were "sexy". People are just rude! I will show you mine if you show me yours :#

I had a woman tell me I have great legs, do I run a lot? That was awkward cause I had to admit I only run when it's a certain temperature range and I know she's big runner so I felt a fraud runner.
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    If u mean by hit on....my ex screaming for hour or so....then yes all the freaking time :p
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Nope :(:'(
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    If u mean by hit on....my ex screaming for hour or so....then yes all the freaking time :p

Tell him to STFU and move on...
  • BreezyPeezy5
    Options
    Bbg340340 wrote: »
    Nope :(:'(
    Lie

Lol! Truth. Never in real life.
  • synchkat
    Options
    OMG you people are all cuckoo. I'm sure you just don't recognize the hitting on of.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    OMG you people are all cuckoo. I'm sure you just don't recognize the hitting on of.

Lol! Maybe we need someone to train us on how to detect it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Lol! Maybe we need someone to train us on how to detect it.

I'll make a little device for you to wear that will sound an alert. "warning warning flirting!!!"
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Aside from random older gentleman being nice and saying I look lovely or a once a year " hey how you doing?"yell out of a car window...no. But I'm fine with it and I know my dog thinks I'm great so yay.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    Aside from random older gentleman being nice and saying I look lovely or a once a year " hey how you doing?"yell out of a car window...no. But I'm fine with it and I know my dog thinks I'm great so yay.

Oh, I'd totally be one of those "older gentlemen." <wow, that stings.>
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

Hey, how you doing? ;)
  • Furious_Kiwi
    Furious_Kiwi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just the occasional smile and small chit chat.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Do I really need to answer this one?
  • brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    wow! men are missing out on you! id hit on you in a second. probably get shut down but id have to try!

• brianbgboy
    Options
    since my weight loss I get hit on mostly in the gym but it happens a few times a week. I don't mind it at all.
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    I don't consider it lucky at all. most of the very ones hitting on me passed on me when I was overweight so I laugh them off.