Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    No, people find me intimidating. They usually tell my friends or family instead of me that they think I'm attractive and want to go out.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    And what makes you so intimidating Mrs @Staceym2112 ?
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm a no games type of person who can be very blunt and calls everyone out on their BS. Often thought of as "blunt to the point of being rude". I guess that's why.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's intimidating at all. I think everyone she be honest and blunt.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Nope

I'd suspect you get lots of attention from the ladies or men even ;)
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    JP_909 wrote: »
    Only if I'm at the strip club

Haha same. 3 girls at a time, hard to please them all at once :D
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Noooope

Hey! I totally hit on you!!
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Noooope

Hey! I totally hit on you!!

You do not! Hahahaha...

Guess I gotta step it up then...
  • daedae171
    daedae171 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    In person, I scare people away with my face. So, that's a negative.
  • ohsosweet26
    ohsosweet26 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nope. Probably because I'm asian, baby faced, and short that guys think I'm only 12 (I'm 20) and so are scared to hit on me lol!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nope. Probably because I'm asian, baby faced, and short that guys think I'm only 12 (I'm 20) and so are scared to hit on me lol!

you probably look a lot like my wife....Asian, baby faced and short...I got plenty of fun stories about when we first moved to the States.

For me, I wouldn't recognize if I got hit on....
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on, unless I'm at work and the patient is medicated. I think it's my resting bi**h face.
    Haha. The Nurse Who Loved Me. A Perfect Circle covered that, but I can't remember the original band off-hand.
  • ohsosweet26
    ohsosweet26 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sometimes on line...but never in real life. Perhaps being hit on online isn't that "real" anyway with the anonymity and abundance of the Internet....geez...just burst my own little happiness bubble there I guess...so don't listen to me, being hit on online counts as TOTALLY "real" :D;)

Being hit on online counts! I joined some online dating apps last year but deleted them because of one horrible dating experience lol :s
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    55 to 65 year old men love me and do. Too bad I don't have daddy issues