Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    @Kasner1975 I was just on 4 different threads and you were being hit on on every single one. You are mfp's most wanted man. And for very good reasons.
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    All.the.time...
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Thirst.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I think I just mostly hit on women?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    No I don't
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yesterday someone yelled "hey shawty wanna suck this d*ck" out their car window at me... What a kind offer
  • bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    Yesterday someone yelled "hey shawty wanna suck this d*ck" out their car window at me... What a kind offer

So generous of them! Did you accept??
  • bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    No, Big Poppa does not.
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Not really
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on, unless I'm at work and the patient is medicated. I think it's my resting bi**h face.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    All.the.time...

Well not by me, little missy, because you are the doppleganger for my ex-wife. In fact, I'm not sure you aren't my ex-wife. Just calm your jets, shorty.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Ouch!

Better claim I don't, sounds much safer now! :
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Go ahead. Hit on me. I dare you!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    so I no longer get hit on at the gym because now I am going to Planet Fitness. My God, such a relief. No one bugs me, everyone minds their own business. I go with Husband and we work out for an hour and go home, no hassle.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Not particularly.
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    All.the.time...

Well not by me, little missy, because you are the doppleganger for my ex-wife. In fact, I'm not sure you aren't my ex-wife. Just calm your jets, shorty.

Hahaha. No, not your ex-wife...
    Also, that's not my way of asking you to hit on me.
  • Catherine_and_Hobbes
    Options
    Even when I was single this was a common occurrence for me and I never understood it because people kept telling me how attractive I was. Guy friends told me that I either looked unapproachable (resting *kitten* face), hard to get (aka not easy), or out of their league (when really I felt like not getting hit on meant I was under their league). Now I chalk it up to the fact that I'm married and have postbaby bod. But I think men can sense when they don't have a chance or that we aren't looking. Doesn't mean you aren't attractive. You give off the unapproachable vibe WHICH is great considering you are married ;)
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    Never :(