Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    raindawg wrote: »
    Not me. But then again I'm older and married. Although I did get "goosed" during a group photo recently :blush: And for the life of me can't figure out from who.

Whoops, sorry about that :-)
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    I paid someone 2 hit on me 2day,so worth the $20's
  • Spartan1230
    Spartan1230 Posts: 196 Member
    kwph wrote: »
    I paid someone 2 hit on me 2day,so worth the $20's
    Lol!

I don't either. Maybe I'll use the paying approach also. Haha
  • KatrinaJ8520
    KatrinaJ8520 Posts: 215 Member
    Not often. Pretty suprising when it happens.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    raindawg wrote: »
    Not me. But then again I'm older and married. Although I did get "goosed" during a group photo recently :blush: And for the life of me can't figure out from who.

Whoops, sorry about that :-)

Ha, At last, I knew it had to be you ;) , I figured you must have gotten your "booty's" mixed up and grabbed the wrong one :)
  • Aclaire88
    Aclaire88 Posts: 80 Member
    DrKBR wrote: »
    Aclaire88 wrote: »
    DrKBR wrote: »
    ACHynson wrote: »
    JONZ64 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten hit on since I've gotten married... I do get strange, vaguely left-handed compliments/passive-aggressive insults from men once in awhile but I chalk that up to social awkwardness, LOL. Before meeting my husband, I was very rarely hit on. I think I exude a natural repellant or something.

Funny how that works, before I had a ring on my finger I was rarely hit on, once I had it I got hit on twice as much lol

I've heard of single men who wear a fake wedding band to go out to clubs because they get more attention from women when they wear one!

My husband has gotten more attention too since getting married! At work mostly, what vixens! :naughty:

This. One of my best friends recently married and all the women in his office started flirting with him. Very strange. Want what they can't have? more of a challenge or power trip?

@DrKBR I don't know! Maybe they are insecure and want confirmation men want them, even if the man is committed to someone else, do they think that makes them superior!?

I knew a girl who broke up 3 relationships and ended up dating then cheating on each of them in turn, till she broke up her colleagues marriage (w 3 kids), last i heard they are dating, but for how long - devastating!

My husband is in Defence so he's around a lot of different people all the time. The environment isn't always ideal for women (male dominated) and from what I've seen from his work circles the girls tend to compete for attention.

@Aclaire88 that's horrible!

I understand the attention getting, i work in a female dominated environment although my actual role leans towards male dominated and it's strange that you see men doing the same. Competing for attention, although they tend to be less fussed about it.

one of my close friends growing up used to target women in relationships. He said it was easier to get them into bed, something about just needing to be better than their husband or bf.

@DrKBR *cringe* I hope he's no longer doing that or no longer a friend. Coming from a family of divorce due to adultery, it ruins lives.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    No. :(
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    I like your glasses :blush:
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    edited March 2017
    Not often. Pretty suprising when it happens.

@KatrinaJ8520 Guy's can be intimidated out of hitting on you, especially if they are attracted to you
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Depends on your definition of getting hit on...
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    I wouldn't know a hit if it bit me
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    Not much in real life.
    The men that do hit on me are either 100 or 35, neither works for me.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Don't really notice.
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    Oh my goodness, @Z_I_L_L_A
    with that body you don't notice?
    Maybe it's coz it happens too often,
    just sayin', daaaaang! ;)
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Nope, never get hit on or flirted with :/
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    kinda like asking someone out? women... seem to feel it's too bold... guys... think it's too forward... GUYS... don't typically get hit on... Girls... usually doing something where they are so NOT into it... BUT... if a guy keeps his head up smiles and makes eye contact... HE will get an invite to do some Hitting... IF he is paying attention... Girls... can soooo take it or leave it... BUT... appreciate a guy that will make the eye contact and smile... and will occasionally, give the "go ahead hit on me" Look.

go ahead... discuss :)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Anywhere? In the gym?
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Not really, no.
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    No, my RBF ensures that nobody ever hits on me. :lol:
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member