Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• Jamie23049
    Jamie23049 Posts: 16 Member
    No in my entire life time I have only ever been asked out by 2 different guys. One i accepted who was my messed up ex who ended up cheating on me with his transexual ex and his enjoyment of online sexting forum. The other guy asked me out twice and I rejected him twice because he had dating literally every single person I knew
  • _twisted_
    _twisted_ Posts: 598 Member
    Still no. Story of my life.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Very rarely but it can happen. Women don't hit on me very often I don't think.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Nope
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    If i do. Im not recognising it
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    happened this morning at Starbucks, the girl behind the counter asked what i wanted this morning - these young 'uns are so brash these days~ *miffed*
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Anytime it's happened, I didn't realize till waaay after.
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    lol I got hit on by a much younger guy at fresh tyme Market.... I'm leaning over the bulk food granola and he stops to tell me he sees me in here every Sunday and how beautiful I am! Now I'm clearly a cougar in training .... I thought it was sweet and cute.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    edited November 2017
    I *think* I get flirted with more than I used to, and I know I'm getting some looks at work, but I honestly don't know what it's like to get hit on so I couldn't say either way.

Wouldn't mind, though....
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    At McDonalds today they said do you want fries with that and I'm pretty sure we all know what that means.

Ya I guess I don't get hit on. :(
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    If I did I wouild probably not even recognize it as being hit on....I have no sense of social sublties...somebody would have to tell me they were hitting on me...
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Not in real life, no.
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Yeah, no.
  • waynehyland1977
    waynehyland1977 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Not sure yet
  • I haven't been hit on in a long time. And if I do it isn't by the type of guy I'd date. Half of the time I don't guess I notice if guys are hitting on me. It's only if they make it obvious.
    Btw Hubbard you are far from ugly.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    I do get hit on a lot. I think it’s bc I smile a lot and seem friendly. I’m one of those ppl who feels like it’s my job to make the ppl around me more comfortable. I think it spills over to my mannerisms. I try to be demure ab how I carry myself, and not look around at random men tho.
  • ursusveritas8989
    ursusveritas8989 Posts: 13 Member
    Never
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    IRL? Yea never... do they have filters for real life?
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    not typically in real life
  • waynehyland1977
    waynehyland1977 Posts: 1,132 Member
    I would like to get hit on in here