Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm too old to get hit on. I'd probably have a heart attack or something
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Lies!!!! I'm way older than you and the day I feel too old to get hit on will be the end! ;)
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member

Lies!!!! I'm way older than you and the day I feel too old to get hit on will be the end! ;)

I agree with her, Ali! Besides, we're like the same age and i am NOT ready to admit that just yet!

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

I agree with her, Ali! Besides, we're like the same age and i am NOT ready to admit that just yet!

You're so sweet but I'm like 10 years older. Haha
    And I was just joking. People are convinced I get hit on regularly but I don't see it
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Not as much now that I’ve made it clear I have a boyfriend
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Lol love that answer
  • BigWhiteMocha
    BigWhiteMocha Posts: 218 Member
    I'm a man, so no I don't get hit on. I have to do the hitting, which constitutes abuse... and I'm not into that.
  • BigWhiteMocha
    Yeah, they've resorted to cave man dating where I live. Men walk around with clubs and give women concussions and drag them home. Apparently women are into that here. My mom always taught me to never hit a woman though, so I'll be alone forever it seems.
  • BigWhiteMocha
    Ha! I believed you for a minute there!

e62.gif

• ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Nope
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    I got hit by a basketball a few weeks back as I walking about in a local park.

Damn !
    21rv7vcg0a63.jpg
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Not really.. mostly just creeped on :D
  • winnsome85
    winnsome85 Posts: 508 Member
    Not really. Or at least I’m not paying attention. Lol
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    I get hit on all the time! I was at the gas station the other day, and the lady behind the counter asked me if i wanted a reciept~ we all know what THAT means~
  • mishelnkiki1
    mishelnkiki1 Posts: 87 Member
    I used to all the time. I blame entering my 30's. Nothing since I turned the dreadful 3 0!
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    me?.... do you really have to ask.... just look at me..... and btw @mishelnkiki1 ...... 30 somethings are the worst.... best??... worst??... yeah... best!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Nope.
  • carbkiller46
    carbkiller46 Posts: 60 Member
    never
  • mishelnkiki1
    mishelnkiki1 Posts: 87 Member
    me?.... do you really have to ask.... just look at me..... and btw @mishelnkiki1 ...... 30 somethings are the worst.... best??... worst??... yeah... best!

I swear I hit 30 and everything went straight down the pooper.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    .... maybe.... we weren't seeing those eyes look at us?.... and that smile....... and your confidence..... "30" is but a number.... all the hottest ladies I can think of are all over 30..... although I am 79 years old myself...