Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    iTim__ wrote: »
    I seem to be attractive to the 55+ crowd for some reason.

Maybe I should do a calendar photoshoot and sell it through the AARP.

This made me crack up laughing
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    The oldies are pretty overt about it. My friends point out when those my age are hitting on me, but I'm usually oblivious to it. Apparently, I'm a bit flirty too.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It has been a very long time since I was hit on and I was obese then. Life is weird.
  • jbarry1506
    jbarry1506 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on, either, but I'm not surprised. I never have.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    It's spotty with me. I seem to get hit on at the worst possible times, i.e. when i'm having a *kitten* day at work and the fleet mgr asks me out for drinks, or when i'm at the gym disgusting and gross. it doesn't happen often but when it does i never expect it lol a lot of times, i just get looks, but no action lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That when you know that they're for real! :)
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    That when you know that they're for real! :)

perhaps lol but it's hard to tell these days lol
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I was hit but I've been told I have a "don't *kitten* with me" vibe so it shouldn't surprise me.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    No because I don't seek it out. I been told I look good, they liked my tattoo, smiled and said hi, or openly started a conversation, I look away, look down, or pretend I didn't hear them.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Occasionally....
  • Jamie23049
    Jamie23049 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    No in my entire life time I have only ever been asked out by 2 different guys. One i accepted who was my messed up ex who ended up cheating on me with his transexual ex and his enjoyment of online sexting forum. The other guy asked me out twice and I rejected him twice because he had dating literally every single person I knew
  • _twisted_
    _twisted_ Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Still no. Story of my life.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Very rarely but it can happen. Women don't hit on me very often I don't think.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    If i do. Im not recognising it
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    happened this morning at Starbucks, the girl behind the counter asked what i wanted this morning - these young 'uns are so brash these days~ *miffed*
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Anytime it's happened, I didn't realize till waaay after.
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    lol I got hit on by a much younger guy at fresh tyme Market.... I'm leaning over the bulk food granola and he stops to tell me he sees me in here every Sunday and how beautiful I am! Now I'm clearly a cougar in training .... I thought it was sweet and cute.