Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    this is hard

zze5kzmg65bu.jpg
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    this is hard

zze5kzmg65bu.jpg

I believe I am the victim here........ is there no justice?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    this is hard

zze5kzmg65bu.jpg

wow
    does that really work?
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I do not get hit on. It's possible that I just don't realize it but I'm fairly certain that's not the case.
  • carbkiller46
    carbkiller46 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    arson714 wrote: »
    I do not get hit on. It's possible that I just don't realize it but I'm fairly certain that's not the case.

“ fake news” :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I'm going to be serious for a minute here....

like how common is it really for someone to walk up to someone and start chatting them up? I was young once and ya people would do this in bars or clubs cause that's what people often went to those places for. But really does this often happen in just every day life? And what constitutes "hitting on"?
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    this is hard

zze5kzmg65bu.jpg

wow
    does that really work?

you tell me, gorgeous~
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My husband likes to say "any time a man is talking to you, you're getting hit on". I guess my gay best friend is reaaaaallly into me then LOL.
    Honestly tho, unless a dude asks for a pic of my undies, I would have no clue if I was getting hit on. And even then I'd be like "why, you wanna buy the same type for yourself?"
  • AliNouveau
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My husband likes to say "any time a man is talking to you, you're getting hit on". I guess my gay best friend is reaaaaallly into me then LOL.
    Honestly tho, unless a dude asks for a pic of my undies, I would have no clue if I was getting hit on. And even then I'd be like "why, you wanna buy the same type for yourself?"

yes my husband does the same. I chat with lot of people throughout my day, Drugstore Wolverine is jut a lonely guy who likes talking fitness, my rink guy calls me Mi Amor but I've known hi for YEARS and we're buddies, I met at guy at the outdoor skating rink and he chatted cause he wanted me to teach him and his kid some skating.

Perhaps I am just clueless
  • TheCounselorx
    Options

yes my husband does the same. I chat with lot of people throughout my day, Drugstore Wolverine is jut a lonely guy who likes talking fitness, my rink guy calls me Mi Amor but I've known hi for YEARS and we're buddies, I met at guy at the outdoor skating rink and he chatted cause he wanted me to teach him and his kid some skating.

or.... perhaps your just cute!....
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I dont ever get hit on but the only guys I talk to are my husbands friends and I doubt any of them would ever want to disrespect him like that. Im used to it and dont ever feel bad I dont get that kind of attention haha. My husband tells me Im beautiful and touches my butt...I dont want anything outside of that :)
  • TheCounselorx
    Options
    ... that's sweet.... but he touches your butt??... I hope you've signed something to say that such touching is cosensual from both parties..... best to be clear nowadays....
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    ... that's sweet.... but he touches your butt??... I hope you've signed something to say that such touching is cosensual from both parties..... best to be clear nowadays....

wanna touch my butt? It's hump day after all
  • AliNouveau
    Options

or.... perhaps your just cute!....

clearly that's not an option !! haha
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I rarely get hit on in person but I don't really give off any flirty vibes. I've always been quite a no-nonsense, 'one of the guys' kind of person. I'm not really interested in a relationship right now and people seem to pick up on it :L I used to get hit on when I went on nights out at uni and I hated it, I'd spend half the night trying to avoid some weirdo who kept trying to touch my bum or try continual sleazy lines! Since then I've perfected my b*tch face :lol:

I get online messages a lot but I ignore it
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, no.
  • Lisa8823168
    Lisa8823168 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I still get hit on...a pretty fair amount and I am older and married and yes I wear my wedding ring. My husband takes it as a compliment on himself, I feel grateful that I still got it and no one gets hurt because I know where to draw a line....which keeps trust in my marriage

I discovered many years ago while a medial products sales rep that men, including very professional ones, are attracted to a friendly smile and someone who takes a personal interest in them. Conversation on topics the other person enjoys is the key and I am blessed to do this naturally. It speaks to approachability and people do not "fear rejection" nor contemplate a concept of "high maintenance" from anyone putting off an APPROCHABLE vibe.

The same is true if a man or woman...an approachable person wears a smile, speaks kindly and looks the other person in the eyes when speaking to them. You don't have to be quick with a joke or know everything about everything...in fact, other people love to be asked for their opinion and to share their knowledge.

And that is a recipe for the quaint essential "hit on".
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    LMAO look at this mug. Never or friend zoned
  • TheCounselorx
    Options

wanna touch my butt? It's hump day after all

yes..... yes I do... but I need you to sign this legal waiver first before we can touch one another... HHD or not... please sign it....
  • TheCounselorx
    Options
    I still get hit on...a pretty fair amount and I am older and married and yes I wear my wedding ring. My husband takes it as a compliment on himself, I feel grateful that I still got it and no one gets hurt because I know where to draw a line....which keeps trust in my marriage

I discovered many years ago while a medial products sales rep that men, including very professional ones, are attracted to a friendly smile and someone who takes a personal interest in them. Conversation on topics the other person enjoys is the key and I am blessed to do this naturally. It speaks to approachability and people do not "fear rejection" nor contemplate a concept of "high maintenance" from anyone putting off an APPROCHABLE vibe.

The same is true if a man or woman...an approachable person wears a smile, speaks kindly and looks the other person in the eyes when speaking to them. You don't have to be quick with a joke or know everything about everything...in fact, other people love to be asked for their opinion and to share their knowledge.

And that is a recipe for the quaint essential "hit on".

.... lots of rules to follow there..... but essentially.... if people want to be hit on... their face/body language lets you know.. and after that... its just about being nice and sexy......