Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ... that's sweet.... but he touches your butt??... I hope you've signed something to say that such touching is cosensual from both parties..... best to be clear nowadays....

He said its in the fine print at the bottom of our Marriage license :)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Only when I'm rocking red hair
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    ... that's sweet.... but he touches your butt??... I hope you've signed something to say that such touching is cosensual from both parties..... best to be clear nowadays....

wanna touch my butt? It's hump day after all

yes..... yes I do... but I need you to sign this legal waiver first before we can touch one another... HHD or not... please sign it....

Check your fax machine I signed it
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

wanna touch my butt? It's hump day after all

hzjf9b41hd0f.gif

tenor.gif
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Lol In RL, no. Well, I don't think so anyway. My son, his girlfriend, and my niece have teased me about men trying to flirt with me. But I just think they're being nice. There is a difference.

On MFP, a few have tried. Most have failed lol.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    111grace wrote: »
    lol I had to go have ice-cream just to write on this page, to calm myself.

I for one ABSOLUTELY HATE married men hitting on single woman. How is it you can be having a normal conversation and go to being a disgusting pervert. You would think married men are a safe place to talk to because they are married so their minds are not going to go there with you!! It should be illegal for married men to hit on single woman so gross.

I once had a man with 7 children hit on me in a lift, and I was friends with his grown up children, and he was old enough to be my father, how disgusting is that. I have never talked to them since, and he said " nobody need know".

Dear whole world of men, A woman smiling does not mean she is interested in you that way, its just being friendly and she is just feeling happy. For God's sake, woman smile at shoes, puppies, children, handbags, rainbows, sunsets etc. Smiling is just a form of greeting. How does a douche-bag go from a smile to she is interested in you that way.

A smile is just a Smile ( bubbling inner joy), smile back thats all its like saying Hi I am having a wonderful day, you are not smiling let me cheer you up, like smiling at strangers on the street. Unless a woman drops her pants she is not interested in you in that way, ever. Get that through your heads!! A conversation is just a conversation. And just because we share the same interests ( parachute jumping, photography, white river rafting, micro-lighting, zip-lining, hiking etc does not mean I am into you, ever. And a hug is just a hug, I have a huge family 43 cousins and I hug all of them.

These perverts must even think air hostess are hitting on them, when its their job to smile all day. Now I have cut back on smiling so much, just because of perverts out there.

I realized going through trying to get thin again, part of my problem is anger at men & anger at woman ( I watched a movie on tube a few weeks back and realized woman can be disgusting as well). thats another story. being fat keeps you unattractive and therefore safe. Dear God I want this world to be a safe place for children and woman.

I have seen old men groom young girls with gifts and so on. thats like a pedophile, ( cut of their dicks, dear God.). Those girls need better father figures. A safe place to be.

Those of you worried about not being hit on, you should be happy. When its time when you want to settle down and have children, you will go looking for a man that will be a great father, and will treat their mother with respect and love.

Don't be desperate for the wrong kind of attention. Men who say they love you and use that to get in your pants are just liars they are evil men, with no character or worth. Jesus towards those men " lord lord..... why have you forsaken me"

Go find a hobby lol. An build your self worth and self respect first. ( Align yourself, like wheel alignment lol with the Almighty first.) And loneliness is no reason to be desperate. Go look for quality, And Great Character. This I think personally is very important, when you find the right one, men or women let your family and friends interview them before you jump in with both feet.

Can men and women be genuine friends? without being hit on? I mean you can not even touch someones arm without it being considered as being hit on.

backs away slowly....not making eye contact
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    theres been an inordinate amount of butt-touching on here. Ya'all better behave or the mods'll shut you down - big time~
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Never and I'm not sure what I would say if it happened.
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    No, it's usually me doing the hitting on
  • waynehyland1977
    waynehyland1977 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    angel4732 wrote: »
    No, it's usually me doing the hitting on

I would like you yi hit on me
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Nope....never have
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I hit on you all the time, Eggman!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    When I go out with my Mom mostly younger guys hit on her and older guys try to hit on me lol

That's usually how it works! No one between 40-50 ever hit on me, it's usually the youngsters or the Old Timers! :joy:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    In real life...hardly ever. On MFP...still hardly ever.
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Not recently, no.
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Nope. Well, I don't notice anyway...so nope.
  • kmrob2
    kmrob2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Interesting question. I do get hit on but a good chunk of that is usually unwelcomed, or by creepy guys. [Even some of the messages I get on MFP make me double-check that I'm not on my Tinder app.] Anyways, I'm also completely comfortable pursuing a guy, which usually works in my favor since it turns out that quite a few are shy or intimidated by little ol' me.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My friend and I were invited to something and then for drinks so I'm gonna say I guess so.