Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• ThierryVerhaegen
    ThierryVerhaegen Posts: 169 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i never get hit on :'(

the last time was when i was like 17 or something
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I don't ever actually noticed or remember getting hit on....wait..okay I usually only notice when it's guys sadly =(.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Its been a long time
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    MzIrish wrote: »
    Its been a long time

That’s hard to believe. Pretty sure tons of people hit on you here lol
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I don't ever actually noticed or remember getting hit on....wait..okay I usually only notice when it's guys sadly =(.

Just think you're options are wide open!!!
  • cahubbard6421
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Hahahahahaahah
  • MrSith
    edited November 2017
    Options

Well if they are good at construction I guess I could lead them on so I can get some renovations down.

;P

But I really don't know since I always think living in the south that most people are generally nice and I don't notice looks....and I mean I'm a tall guy with a billion tattoos so I'm sure I get looks regardless if they are good or bad.
  • BretM3
    BretM3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Usually a couple/few times a month. Usually they're 30+ years old.
  • cahubbard6421
    Options
    BretM3 wrote: »

Is that a bad thing?
  • AliNouveau
    edited November 2017
    Options

Well if they are good at construction I guess I could lead them on so I can get some renovations down.

;P

But I really don't know since I always think living in the south that most people are generally nice and I don't notice looks....and I mean I'm a tall guy with a billion tattoos so I'm sure I get looks regardless if they are good or bad.

maybe the tattoos are an opening and people are genuinely interested in finding out the stories behind them

I'm a talker and non threatening so people talk to me. It's only every so often that I realize maybe they are being more than friendly. My weekend encounter with my friend I would have passed off on people just being nice and making new friends but I guess we kinda were offered dates. Oh well makes for super fun stories...the stories of the interaction not the dates which won't happen
  • BretM3
    BretM3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

BretM3 wrote: »

Is that bad thing?

Haha nope! Not sure if my wife likes it tho
  • MrSith
    Options

;P

maybe the tattoos are an opening and people are genuinely interested in finding out the stories behind them

I'm a talker and non threatening so people talk to me. It's only every so often that I realize maybe they are being more than friendly. My weekend encounter with my friend I would have passed off on people just being nice and making new friends but I guess we kinda were offered dates. Oh well makes for super fun stories...the stories of the interaction not the dates which won't happen
    This is true. But I'm good haha. I barely have time for myself......

I was told this weekend by a student.....Dolly Parton said.....Don't get so busy making a living and forget to make a life.

I've phucked that up this year LOL

• cahubbard6421
    Options
    As long as you don’t hit on them back, she shouldn’t have too much of a problem with it. I mean she did start dating you for some reason.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Occasionally.
    Not as often these days though.
  • Evil_Monkey_
    Evil_Monkey_ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nope. Sad, but true
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Nope. Sad, but true

you're a monkey and an evil one. I'm surprised the chimpanzees don't hit on you though they are kinda loose
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Trunk monkeys will definitely hit on you.
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Nope