Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• laurimaki
    laurimaki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by elderly women in grocery stores and other various places. That's my niche. They always make comments about my bedroom eyes, LMAO.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You’re married. Why do you care?
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Not when I'm wearing my glasses. Men! PAH! so shallow ;)
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sometimes.. Not sure why tho..
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Never. And I'm good with that. I do get honked at when I'm on my walks during my lunch break, which is annoying as hell and not flattering at all.
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I use to get hit on all the time, but since I'm no longer a choir boy or in scouts not so much anymore.

That's hilarious. xD
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    Not when I'm wearing my glasses. Men! PAH! so shallow ;)

They must need your glasses because you are adorable!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Wait, what? Should I?
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    How would I know if I got hit on?
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    emjay6x3 wrote: »
    Never. And I'm good with that. I do get honked at when I'm on my walks during my lunch break, which is annoying as hell and not flattering at all.

never ever?..... this simply cannot be true! lol
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to get hit on from time to time.
  • emjay6x3
    Options

I mean, my boyfriend hits on me every day. LOL. Honestly, though, no - or maybe it's because I don't pay attention to my surroundings? Haha.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I mean, my boyfriend hits on me every day. LOL. Honestly, though, no - or maybe it's because I don't pay attention to my surroundings? Haha.

I would say that is enough, no? I think when you are happy it's hard to notice any others
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

I would say that is enough, no? I think when you are happy it's hard to notice any others

Definitely!! If only other people had the same viewpoint.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    zilla: I think you are completely wrong about the big guy statement. And considering your fit i'm guessing you are talking about height. My boys dad is 6'6
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    zilla: I think you are completely wrong about the big guy statement. And considering your fit i'm guessing you are talking about height. My boys dad is 6'6

Heavy lifting, strongmen, 6'3 and taller, 250-325 lbs. I must be a deprived attention ho.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    By women more than men :D haha! I like men btw
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, all the time! Oh wait...hit "on". Sorry, never mind. I didn't see that last word.
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    By women more than men :D haha! I like men btw

lol, this is exactly the same with me, women are better at it ;)
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pretty much never. My husband tells me its because I have massive resting *kitten* face.