Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    By women more than men :D haha! I like men btw

lol, this is exactly the same with me, women are better at it ;)

My hubs get jealous because of the women that flirt with me. lol
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    On occasion. When it does happen, wife happens to be nearby. lol.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    Not normally but then I'd be oblivious to the signals. Last time I guess I was hit on (asked on a surf date) was by a hot Austrian pro-surfer/businessman on a flight to Australia (last business trip)......and we've been dating ever since.

Def a lie. You’re smokin ;)

She obviously doesn't need to pay attention since she's happily spoken for. ;)

It's amazing how many beautiful women, here on MFP, as well as in general say they don't get hit on. :(

Yes, emphasis on 'say' they don't...it is rare to see someone mention they're married, in a relationship etc on this site I've noticed..exception being the last four posts above me :D

It's exceptionally rare.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily get hit on, but I do get looked at and flirted with (even with my husband around). Then he jokingly says, "you know you want him or her"; Yes, yes I do. :D
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    mmmm I don't understand what that means, I have been invited to cruises and vacations, or to dinners and coffees, is that considered being HIT on?
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    yes, @MJFSH.... yes it is~ by the way, wanna go on a cruise with me? >:)
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    sure! are you hitting on me tho?
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    emjay6x3 wrote: »
    Not normally but then I'd be oblivious to the signals. Last time I guess I was hit on (asked on a surf date) was by a hot Austrian pro-surfer/businessman on a flight to Australia (last business trip)......and we've been dating ever since.

Def a lie. You’re smokin ;)

She obviously doesn't need to pay attention since she's happily spoken for. ;)

It's amazing how many beautiful women, here on MFP, as well as in general say they don't get hit on. :(

Yes, emphasis on 'say' they don't...it is rare to see someone mention they're married, in a relationship etc on this site I've noticed..exception being the last four posts above me :D

It's exceptionally rare.

I'm married, staaaahp hitting on me :rage:

:s
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I've been told I'm intimidating but maybe I have one of those resting cranky faces.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I've been told I'm intimidating but maybe I have one of those resting cranky faces.
    I don’t think that’s what it’s actually called...
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

I have a resting Hulk face...lol

• rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    nope not recently
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    nevaaa! I'm ok with it though. Busy mom life. Might be my strong RBF *shrug* who knows :D
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    nope
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Only when i go out without my rottie
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    No
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    I rarely do, except a dude whistled at me from his car on my run *creepy* and my creepy old man neighbor who I thought at first was just super nice and kind of a flirt, but its gotten worse and it weirds me out, I make my kids come outside with me when he stops by because he doesn't talk inappropriately around them. Other than those times, I can think of once, maybe twice in the last few years, and one of them im almost certain was gay.
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    NEVER

• SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Freedom: I know just keeping it clean