Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Ha.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Ha.

What does that mean?
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Nobody wants to hit on a middle-aged soccer mom who drives a minivan.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

I'm right there with ya! Minus the mini van lol... compact suv ;)
  • _Captivated_
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Sharsou wrote: »
    Ha.

What does that mean?

^^^That about sums me up too!

Edit: Except I refuse to drive a minivan...
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Ha.

What does that mean?

It means she gets hit on every damn day and she is really getting tired of it....
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Ha.

What does that mean?

It means she gets hit on every damn day and she is really getting tired of it....

It means all I REALLY want is for @bojack5 to hit on me but we all know thats not gonna happen.
  • bojack5
    Options
    Ha.

What does that mean?

It means all I REALLY want is for @bojack5 to hit on me but we all know thats not gonna happen.

Oh no....I'm not gonna be in line behind all the others....besides aren't you already married to Lt. Underpants?
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    Ha.

What does that mean?

Oh no....I'm not gonna be in line behind all the others....besides aren't you already married to Lt. Underpants?

There is no line. @leut_underpants ? Don't be ridiculous.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    LOL Nope
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Don’t know really.. 😜
  • cdlee05mfp
    cdlee05mfp Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    KelARita7 wrote: »
    I never get hit on. Ever. Have even got out on girls nights and none of us did...and I have some cute girl friends too. Onlytime I did was at a bachelorette party in a club...got hit on by a couple. THAT was kinda cool. But in general, never happens.

usually the gorgeous ones intimidate most of the dudes!!! I would buy you a drink and chat you up without question!

• _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    I get hit up maybe twice a month and it's usually the youngsters!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    Nope. don't really remember ever being hit on.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t say high maintenance I would say, high standards. You don’t look like the kind of girl that will just go home for a one night stand. You look like someone who has confidence and values them self. I dress a very different way, lots of make up lots of cleavage, because I like the way I feel dressed that way. I get hit on all the time. I have a *kitten* body. But it’s likely because a lot of men assume that because I dress a certain way, that I’ll be easy. Also, trust me the ring doesn’t scare them off. Even before I was engaged I wore one, they didn’t care. So, take it as a compliment that you like like a classy babe, not a trashy one. 😊
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nope, never have, and now being a middle age mom of four doubt I ever will 😂😂
  • bojack5
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I wouldn’t say high maintenance I would say, high standards. You don’t look like the kind of girl that will just go home for a one night stand. You look like someone who has confidence and values them self. I dress a very different way, lots of make up lots of cleavage, because I like the way I feel dressed that way. I get hit on all the time. I have a *kitten* body. But it’s likely because a lot of men assume that because I dress a certain way, that I’ll be easy. Also, trust me the ring doesn’t scare them off. Even before I was engaged I wore one, they didn’t care. So, take it as a compliment that you like like a classy babe, not a trashy one. 😊

I would just like to say, not all women, or men that may have a one night stand lack confidence. Occasionally it's just the opposite and they are so confident they realize all they want is something physical and they are perfectly fine with it. I don't think casual sex makes a person trashy if they are honest about it and responsible. I understand many will feel differently, that is fine, but not a fact.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

I would just like to say, not all women, or men that may have a one night stand lack confidence. Occasionally it's just the opposite and they are so confident they realize all they want is something physical and they are perfectly fine with it. I don't think casual sex makes a person trashy if they are honest about it and responsible. I understand many will feel differently, that is fine, but not a fact.

I totally agree with you, and in no way meant to imply otherwise. I am very opened minded, and I see nothing wrong with it. Im a big fan of open relationships. As a matter of fact, I think a lot of the time people who pull that off regularly are more confidant than the crowd. It’s not easy to get a stranger to come home with you. I was just meaning to say that someone who is just after a one night stand would hit on someone they think they may be able to accomplish that with, and she may not strike them as such.