Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options
1259260261262263265»

Replies

• Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not really, I have rbf bad. BUT.
    I did talk the gas station owner into pumping my gas because he "likes my truck."
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 937 Member
    Options

@gillylucky yeah, I asked a guy out for coffee exactly ONCE. It is character building, though. 😅
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think I got hit on in this place! I friended a guy and when I asked him why he joined MFP and his fitness goals, he didn't answer, but he asked me all sorts of personal questions. Ultimately he asked me if I was happily married with kids. I told him the truth: happily married 32 years (no kids). He replied "that's good to know." Maybe I misinterpreted, but it was the final red flag. I de-friended him. Needless to say he left MFP as quickly as he arrived. Now I don't friend ANY guys. Why do some guys think that MFP is a dating app? :s
  • Leo_King84
    Leo_King84 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »
    I think I got hit on in this place! I friended a guy and when I asked him why he joined MFP and his fitness goals, he didn't answer, but he asked me all sorts of personal questions. Ultimately he asked me if I was happily married with kids. I told him the truth: happily married 32 years (no kids). He replied "that's good to know." Maybe I misinterpreted, but it was the final red flag. I de-friended him. Needless to say he left MFP as quickly as he arrived. Now I don't friend ANY guys. Why do some guys think that MFP is a dating app? :s

Because of the sheer amount of "Would you kiss/date/marry/cover in chocolate sauce the person above threads,maybe?
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Leo_King84 wrote: »

Because of the sheer amount of "Would you kiss/date/marry/cover in chocolate sauce the person above threads,maybe?

Could be!
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @gillylucky yeah, I asked a guy out for coffee exactly ONCE. It is character building, though. 😅

sorry you had to deal with it, but i feel you there and it sucks. you never know when the other person is having a rough day and you catch them at the wrong time... but then again some people can just be terrible
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    edited April 24
    Options

I don't count the internet. Way too many married men wanting to share *progress pics*

In person, nah... Unless I am oblivious. Which could be possible since I'm quite shy and don't make much eye contact. Though, I've been at my gym almost a year and I might say hi to one person soon! Lol

We've smiled/nodded at each other over the 45s. Was a magical moment. Lol

Then again... He may have just been waiting for the leg press. 🤔
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I love old threads from 2014...:)

I am 55years old and 35 years married, I wouldn't even know if I was being hit on unless it is a physical hit to the head or body! lol
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    I am 53 years old divorced with 2 adult children and sometimes I get hit by homeless guys (no thanks)
  • Makayla216
    Makayla216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Only by the guys I’m not into, like the “players” on ones who just want a “fun time”