Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Not really, I have rbf bad. BUT.
    I did talk the gas station owner into pumping my gas because he "likes my truck."
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

@gillylucky yeah, I asked a guy out for coffee exactly ONCE. It is character building, though. 😅
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I think I got hit on in this place! I friended a guy and when I asked him why he joined MFP and his fitness goals, he didn't answer, but he asked me all sorts of personal questions. Ultimately he asked me if I was happily married with kids. I told him the truth: happily married 32 years (no kids). He replied "that's good to know." Maybe I misinterpreted, but it was the final red flag. I de-friended him. Needless to say he left MFP as quickly as he arrived. Now I don't friend ANY guys. Why do some guys think that MFP is a dating app? :s
  • Leo_King84
    Leo_King84 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »
    I think I got hit on in this place! I friended a guy and when I asked him why he joined MFP and his fitness goals, he didn't answer, but he asked me all sorts of personal questions. Ultimately he asked me if I was happily married with kids. I told him the truth: happily married 32 years (no kids). He replied "that's good to know." Maybe I misinterpreted, but it was the final red flag. I de-friended him. Needless to say he left MFP as quickly as he arrived. Now I don't friend ANY guys. Why do some guys think that MFP is a dating app? :s

Because of the sheer amount of "Would you kiss/date/marry/cover in chocolate sauce the person above threads,maybe?
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Leo_King84 wrote: »

Because of the sheer amount of "Would you kiss/date/marry/cover in chocolate sauce the person above threads,maybe?

Could be!
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @gillylucky yeah, I asked a guy out for coffee exactly ONCE. It is character building, though. 😅

sorry you had to deal with it, but i feel you there and it sucks. you never know when the other person is having a rough day and you catch them at the wrong time... but then again some people can just be terrible
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    edited April 24
    Options

I don't count the internet. Way too many married men wanting to share *progress pics*

In person, nah... Unless I am oblivious. Which could be possible since I'm quite shy and don't make much eye contact. Though, I've been at my gym almost a year and I might say hi to one person soon! Lol

We've smiled/nodded at each other over the 45s. Was a magical moment. Lol

Then again... He may have just been waiting for the leg press. 🤔
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I love old threads from 2014...:)

I am 55years old and 35 years married, I wouldn't even know if I was being hit on unless it is a physical hit to the head or body! lol
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    I am 53 years old divorced with 2 adult children and sometimes I get hit by homeless guys (no thanks)
  • Makayla216
    Makayla216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Only by the guys I’m not into, like the “players” on ones who just want a “fun time”
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    I.just changed my dating profile to this, haha
    ❤️💕 Honesty, kindness, and humor. Only on here a few days, but concluding meeting the right guy on Bumble is like using Ozempic to lose weight..planning to strike up more conversations at the grocery store and H.depot!🤣 A lot of blurry men, none nearby, w/o giving cc #!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,930 Member
    Options
    I got hit on today in Walmart. I'm 74 and he was, shall we just say, older.
    I'm not sure if he was blind or just trying to find someone to help hold him up until someone came to get him. But flirting is fun at any age, so of course I flirted back. I hope he found his way home.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    I think the grocery store is the best place to meet guys, nowdays. My new pickup line is.. when did olive oil get to be $20!? And I'm going to avoid the potato chip aisle... 🤪
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    I think the grocery store is the best place to meet guys, nowdays. My new pickup line is.. when did olive oil get to be $20!? And I'm going to avoid the potato chip aisle... 🤪

I almost made a new friend by telling him bacon was on sale. It was a special moment. 😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Daily..
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Daily..

Hey daddy 😏
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Daily..

Hey daddy 😏

👀
  • Leo_King84
    Leo_King84 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Daily..

Hey daddy 😏

👀

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not father and daughter either. 😂😂😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Leo_King84 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Daily..

Hey daddy 😏

👀

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not father and daughter either. 😂😂😂

If he’s not the father, why tf have I been sending him child support all these years?🤬