Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    If I do, I don't know it. I always believe some women are just genuinely friendly and not flirting.
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    I think I also tend to err on the side of assuming someone is just being polite (or awkward) rather than conclude that I'm being hit on, so it's possible I've missed some signals. My friends/husband have had to clue me in before.

This is me to a tee, apparently it does happen but I'm totally oblivious to it (and my 'friends' don't clue me in until much later :\ )
  • Jaysus_The_Jay
    Jaysus_The_Jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been told by my girlfriend and friends that I'm always getting attention, but I'm just too blind to realise and/or don't care enough
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i do a bit, but I'm happily married so I wish I didn't!
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    No, my personality usually scares guys away. I'm ok with that, though, because cats.

^^ lol
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    On rare occasions it has happened or maybe that was wishful thinking kicking in.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Normally a little bit but nothing crazy. There's this one bar I sometimes go to that's just nuts though. Feel like I have to beat all the dudes off with sticks, lol. I think that bar is just known for pick ups though and everyone gets hit on there.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    joshua3179 wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »

I have to interject here because I don't get this at all. Mannish? Ummmmm??? Not going to get any more desirable? She's 19 (You're 19!). What does that mean for us women in our 40s? Should we put on the beige stretch waist capris and cut our hair into a silver helmet?

The last opinion I would ever want in the entire world is that of a 19 year-old boy.

That color font is crazy.

I was going to post that some of the sexiest ladies I've seen on this site are very well over their 40s. I'm guessing I just don't see where all of that is coming from. She looks curvy in her pics (screams femininity in all levels).. I don't get it. Perhaps the friends are just immature and too much into the stick figure/model world. -goes back to finishing job related stuff-

Curvy girls aren't popular around here, unfortunately. My boyfriend is the only guy I've met that prefers a curvier shape--most of my male friends prefer rail-thin types.
    Well I'm all about that bass... Js

I'm available to be hit on . . . just putting it out there ;)
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Nope, not very often! I don't have a lot of confidence often when I'm out so I don't know if I give a closed off impression
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I get hit on all the time. It irks me because my wedding band is very obvious on my finger. I don't do my shopping in evening wear or have on see thru leggings at the gym or anything else that might be considered as looking for this type of attention. Most of my clothes are long and almost all of them are black. Long skirts, work type pants if it's cold, knit tops/sweaters.... I'm not looking straight out of Hot Topic. And I'm 46 years old, granted I don't really look it. Think more Morticia Addams and less Lydia Dietz.... anyway, I'm not rude, I let them down easy but I wish they would go hit on the women who are actually single and leave me be.
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    surprisingly not alot by random people, but once ive known someone for awhile they usually try to make a move
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Apparently I do, on here more than when out but I always assume the people are just being nice or are just nice in general- but friends tell me later
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    very rarely. *shrug* I should guess being an introvert shines through.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    think your husband hit the nail on the head.

I never get hit on either, but evidently I'm totally oblivious to it when it is happening
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    acorsaut89 wrote: »

I have to interject here because I don't get this at all. Mannish? Ummmmm??? Not going to get any more desirable? She's 19 (You're 19!). What does that mean for us women in our 40s? Should we put on the beige stretch waist capris and cut our hair into a silver helmet?

The last opinion I would ever want in the entire world is that of a 19 year-old boy.

I was going to post that some of the sexiest ladies I've seen on this site are very well over their 40s. I'm guessing I just don't see where all of that is coming from. She looks curvy in her pics (screams femininity in all levels).. I don't get it. Perhaps the friends are just immature and too much into the stick figure/model world. -goes back to finishing job related stuff-

Curvy girls aren't popular around here, unfortunately. My boyfriend is the only guy I've met that prefers a curvier shape--most of my male friends prefer rail-thin types.

Profile creeping.. Engaged
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    acorsaut89 wrote: »

Profile creeping.. Engaged

You're saying I'm engaged? lol Because I'm not . . . I don't know if you are.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Chance would be a fine thing, guess l'm too old :s
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Of course I don't get hit on...I'm old.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Of course I don't get hit on...I'm old.

(Dang it... Note to self... be more obvious)