Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• SativaMad
    SativaMad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Shakes Head No...
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    How much is never minus never?

Also, agree that women are much more subtle about it. Someone should invent a wearable detector.

Did you forget the Japanese drone that was hitting on you so badly last year? Because, I sure do remember. lol xD
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    SativaMad wrote: »
    Shakes Head No...

but...muscles...
  • jayr429
    jayr429 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thinking back yes a few times over the years - definitely. But I never picked up on it in the moment, probably easier to ignore it when married then to get in trouble.
  • SativaMad
    SativaMad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Shakes Head No...

but...muscles...

Let's just say i don't really fit in..
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I always say I'm going to leave the rings at home and sit alone at a hotel bar for a few hours just to see what happens.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Shakes Head No...

but...muscles...

Let's just say i don't really fit in..

Ah, you must think you're weird.
    Well, then. Look for other "weird" people? :)
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    How does a girl go about hitting on a guy? Do you walk right up to them and start talking, or do you just stare till they walk up to you/run away screaming?

just do this: (seriously though, just lots of eye contact..strike up a conversation if he doesnt do it first..thats it)

How+i+would+flirt+as+a+girl_6fa83b_4147753.gif

Haha! I tried making flirtatious eye contact with a guy once, and he kept looking behind him. When he realized I was looking AT him, he changed seats. Maybe I just give off a creepy vibe? :)
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    How much is never minus never?

Also, agree that women are much more subtle about it. Someone should invent a wearable detector.

Did you forget the Japanese drone that was hitting on you so badly last year? Because, I sure do remember. lol xD

Boop beep boop boop

She/he/it had it bad. Good times, nothing like a blow up doll with personal space issues. :bigsmile:

LOL! Ah, your memory serves you well. -gigglesnort-
    That one was classic.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

It was still no match for Peebs. PBL had a whole other gear.

Gawd this board sucks now. :laugh:

Yeah, but us oldtimers do try.. We try...
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    How does a girl go about hitting on a guy? Do you walk right up to them and start talking, or do you just stare till they walk up to you/run away screaming?

Why not just walk up and say, "I think you're attractive". Then walk away, ball is in his court.
  • malavika413
    Options
    indycoltz wrote: »

Why not just walk up and say, "I think you're attractive". Then walk away, ball is in his court.

Maybe for the bolder girls that would work. It took me months to tell my BF he was attractive!
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Maybe for the bolder girls that would work. It took me months to tell my BF he was attractive!

Was that before or after you were already dating?
  • malavika413
    edited January 2015
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »

Was that before or after you were already dating?

After! We started dating about two days after we met. With my last boyfriend I waited a year for him to ask me out, so I was happy that this one was forthright in his intentions.
  • LC932017
    LC932017 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    where I live there's a high number transsexuals (ladyboys, colloquially) and I frequently get hit on by them.

Colorado? Idk about now but when I lived there it had the highest rate of transgender surgeries.

Although if I were you, I'd take it as a compliment ;)