Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I hit on myself

3934yu85yu4.gif

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Only once, but I'm terrifying IRL. I married the sole suitor stupid strong enough to be my equal mate.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Never. My current BF only approached me because I was the only girl standing alone at a social event. I get insulted by men far more often.

Wow... Why do you let them? :|

I'm shy. When I hear the insults I just try to shuffle away and not let it get to me. Doesn't work very often.

If they try to insult you, just laugh, and walk off. Don't show your emotions. People will only use them against you.

Usually these people are my friends, so it's hard to do. I'm sure they don't mean to be as hurtful as they come across. Only disappointing thing is, considering my age, I'm not going to get any MORE desirable as time goes by.
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    joshua3179 wrote: »
    Never get hit on
    You look like Crowley from Supernatural! Be honest! You're getting hit on at least three times a day! <3

have to agree with you there, he does ! :open_mouth:

Well.. To google I go! Lol
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Usually these people are my friends, so it's hard to do. I'm sure they don't mean to be as hurtful as they come across. Only disappointing thing is, considering my age, I'm not going to get any MORE desirable as time goes by.

That's not a friend. You're letting them treat you like this. Don't.
    They don't deserve to have you near them if they're going to treat you like garbage.
    There are good people out there to make friends with. You don't have to let people walk all over you.

• Sinistrous
    Options
    Never get hit on
    You look like Crowley from Supernatural! Be honest! You're getting hit on at least three times a day! <3

How do you NOT know who Crowley is?! Oh my god, you have GOT to watch Supernatural!!!! LOL..
  • malavika413
    Options

That's not a friend. You're letting them treat you like this. Don't.
    They don't deserve to have you near them if they're going to treat you like garbage.
    There are good people out there to make friends with. You don't have to let people walk all over you.

They're just joking around most of the time. "Where are the girls?" "Malavika413's here." "No, actual girls!"

Stuff like that. Not really hurtful. High school was much worse.
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Never get hit on

How do you NOT know who Crowley is?! Oh my god, you have GOT to watch Supernatural!!!! LOL..
    Seriously have never watchedh it lol..
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I hadn't gotten hit on in a few years, then one day I had a guy stumbling over himself to open the door and try to help me with a faulty car battery I was bringing in to exchange. Not an employee, another customer. Offered to carry the battery for me wanted to make sure I knew where customer service was. Called me Miss instead of Ma'am.
    And shortly after I regularly had guys coming into my work, trying to flirt. It's hard being in the services industry and fending off flirty people while maintaining friendly professionalism.
    Same size and everything as I was before, all of a sudden something changed and they came out of the woodwork.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

They're just joking around most of the time. "Where are the girls?" "Malavika413's here." "No, actual girls!"

"I'm sorry that you're overwhelmed by how womanly I am".

Would have been the perfect comeback. Think of things to say back, hun.

• Sinistrous
    Options
    Seriously have never watchedh it lol..
    hello_darling.gif

tumblr_mcov82rc6F1ruzfwf.gif

• andrew_in_va
    andrew_in_va Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Genuine confidence is very attractive--it looks good on everyone.
  • malavika413
    Options

Usually I hide my face so they can't see my expression, or I laugh with them about how mannish I look. Not really one for witty comebacks.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Usually I hide my face so they can't see my expression, or I laugh with them about how mannish I look. Not really one for witty comebacks.

I don't even...
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options

I don't even...

I have to interject here because I don't get this at all. Mannish? Ummmmm??? Not going to get any more desirable? She's 19 (You're 19!). What does that mean for us women in our 40s? Should we put on the beige stretch waist capris and cut our hair into a silver helmet?

The last opinion I would ever want in the entire world is that of a 19 year-old boy.

That color font is crazy.
  • malavika413
    Options

I don't even...

I have to interject here because I don't get this at all. Mannish? Ummmmm??? Not going to get any more desirable? She's 19 (You're 19!). What does that mean for us women in our 40s? Should we put on the beige stretch waist capris and cut our hair into a silver helmet?

The last opinion I would ever want in the entire world is that of a 19 year-old boy.

I mean, aren't most people their most attractive self in their late teens, early 20s? Not saying older people aren't attractive.

I frequently get called mannish by boys/men. I'm used to it.

I do like the colorful font.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

I was going to post that some of the sexiest ladies I've seen on this site are very well over their 40s. I'm guessing I just don't see where all of that is coming from. She looks curvy in her pics (screams femininity in all levels).. I don't get it. Perhaps the friends are just immature and too much into the stick figure/model world. -goes back to finishing job related stuff-
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Men hit on me every time I go to Austin
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Men hit on me every time I go to Austin
    Try Panama Beach, FL :3
  • malavika413
    edited January 2015
    Options

I was going to post that some of the sexiest ladies I've seen on this site are very well over their 40s. I'm guessing I just don't see where all of that is coming from. She looks curvy in her pics (screams femininity in all levels).. I don't get it. Perhaps the friends are just immature and too much into the stick figure/model world. -goes back to finishing job related stuff-

Curvy girls aren't popular around here, unfortunately. My boyfriend is the only guy I've met that prefers a curvier shape--most of my male friends prefer rail-thin types.