Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on. Ever.
  • AlgoRhythmik
    AlgoRhythmik Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »

Hey baby! I'll hit on you, if you hit on me? :p
    (JK :D )

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Yes, I get hit on.

But when I was married or in a serious relationship? It was very rare. Maybe once a year.

I'm a friendly sort though, greet people, even strangers with a smile. I flirt with old people and babies at the grocery store. If I'm on my own or with friendly looking people? I get approached. If I'm with my friend that has a resting b**** face? Not as often.

And on here? Never.
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »

Hey baby! I'll hit on you, if you hit on me? :p
    (JK :D )

How u doin'? LOL

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Even though I try to keep the "I'm going to kill you if you look me in the eye" look, I still get random dudes trying to talk to me just as I walk by. Not a few seconds after I walked ahead of my S.O., two dudes hit on me, back to back. Odd shzz.
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Yes, I get hit on.

But when I was married or in a serious relationship? It was very rare. Maybe once a year.

I'm a friendly sort though, greet people, even strangers with a smile. I flirt with old people and babies at the grocery store. If I'm on my own or with friendly looking people? I get approached. If I'm with my friend that has a resting b**** face? Not as often.

And on here? Never.

I smile and chat people up, my usual approach is open and friendly. I just don't have the look I guess.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time anyone tried to hit on me. I think I need to get out more.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I can't remember the last time anyone tried to hit on me. I think I need to get out more.

OMG YOU SO PWEEDY! There, fixed :)
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    ya i have, im most annoyed when i get hit on at the gym
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »
    ya i have, im most annoyed when i get hit on at the gym

But if you dress like "Hey I look good in tight clothes" at the gym.... why would you get annoyed if you get hit on? Shouldn't that be expected??
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    Options
    Yes... and my ex BF ***hated*** it....
    I never responded to it... took it as a compliment every time. :)
    #egoboost #stillgotit
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Never get hit on
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    Options
    ^ Yeah right!
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nope :'(
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    indycoltz wrote: »
    So I'm hearing that some of you get hit on too much... & some don't get hit on at all. There's no middle ground.

I get hit on just the right amount. If I got more or less, it would still be just the right amount lol I guess I don't really put that much stock in it.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on much, due to my chronic case of Resting B!tch Face. I've been told it scares grown men away, lolz
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Nope. I do get gawked at but never hit on. I do notice attention from onlookers from a further distance.
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Nope. I do get gawked at but never hit on. I do notice attention from onlookers from a further distance.

So is that good or bad?
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Nope never get hit on.
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    indycoltz wrote: »

So is that good or bad?

It's good but it's far different than the looks I once evoked. Then jaws would drop and whispers ensue .. wait, that happens now too. ha. :)